The better place to talk football.

Oumar Niasse - Loan Move to Cardiff

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Rick said:

Isn't Batshuayi going Monaco? 

Reports suggest he wants Monaco but that it's been delayed due to other offers. I think Chelsea prefer him to go to Everton for some reason, but I've also heard that you can't loan two players from the same club and we already have Zouma. Not sure how reliable that is but if it's true we'd have to either make Zouma permanent or sign Batshuayi outright.

Guess we'll see. We wouldn't be letting Niasse go unless there's a replacement to come in. Could also be that Iglesias from Espanyol we've been linked with instead.

football forum

This has been coming for months, Tosun will go this window too as the club have put a price on his head. 

Good luck to Oumar, plays his heart out which is all you can ask for really. Proved at Hull that he can score goals in a relegation fodder side, will no doubt hit the target at Cardiff. 

Would be gutted if we loaned Batshuyai, lads shite. 

Apparently it was Jagielka who recommended him to Warnock. Not sure if that's good or bad but there you go.

With the better 'Sala' not due to train with us until Tuesday, I'd imagine that Niasse will start against Newcastle tomorrow. Will be great to actually have a proper striker again.

• 11 months later...

Archived