talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

At least 30 people have been killed in an attack on a military hospital in Kabul that was claimed by Islamic State, the Afghan defence ministry said.

Another 50 were wounded in the attack in which gunmen disguised as doctors stormed the hospital and exchanged fire with security forces for several hours.

https://news.sky.com/story/at-least-30-dead-as-gunmen-dressed-as-doctors-attack-kabul-hospital-10794414

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-blast-idUSKBN16F0GP

A NEW LOW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was told by a gay relative recently that because there's treatment now many gays are becoming really arrogant about HIV and don't take the precautions that they should. 

My response was "what's the first sign of AID's? " 

A: shit behind you're foreskin

it went down well, before anyone gets on the homophobe high horse, gays from my experience absolutely love a filthy joke it's the butch lesbian's that tend to get offended. 

2 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I was told by a gay relative recently that because there's treatment now many gays are becoming really arrogant about HIV and don't take the precautions that they should. 

My response was "what's the first sign of AID's? " 

A: shit behind you're foreskin

it went down well, before anyone gets on the homophobe high horse, gays from my experience absolutely love a filthy joke it's the butch lesbian's that tend to get offended. 

Unless you're a yank. They were all tricked by Jewish doctors into being circumcised. xD

• The title was changed to Other News & General Chat
  • The topic was pinned