talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

Man arrested after calling to report stolen marijuana

https://www.al.com/news/2019/11/man-arrested-after-calling-to-report-stolen-marijuana.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=aldotcom_sf&fbclid=IwAR2hxnzEhD8opophLHGu__UKXr0hkcD_cUNPCv67Hazpo9CS6nVBVmJeCTE

Two arrested in Alabama after a fight over crab legs at a buffet got out of hand. 

Sweet home Alabama xD

Edited by Teso dos Bichos
  • Haha 3

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Two arrested in Alabama after a fight over crab legs at a buffet got out of hand. 

That genuinely took me back to Florida and in particular Sonny's BBQ. My friend tapped a 5 foot nothing lady on her shoulder and asked her if she could hurry up as he was starving and she took the tongs and gave him a look that made him step back. Keep in mind that my friend was 6'2ish and rowed for crew but he said that look in her eyes was like a rabid animal. Lesson for life, do not push for people to move in a buffet. 

• Haha 2

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.7063ee093fb36579553985b36e3e82ce.png

Dalian Atkinson: Police officer charged with murdering footballer

A police officer has been charged with the murder of footballer Dalian Atkinson who died after being Tasered.

The ex-Aston Villa striker, 48, was restrained by police officers at his father's house in Telford, Shropshire, on 15 August 2016.

A second police officer, also from the West Mercia Police force, has been charged with assault causing actual bodily harm.

Both defendants will appear at Birmingham Magistrates' Court later.

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) made the decision to press charges following an investigation by the Independent Office for Police Conduct.

The CPS has not named the two police constables as it understands their defence will be applying for them to remain anonymous.

FULL REPORT

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Brilliant. Bit snow-flakery to take offence at being called 'boomer' xD 

Having said that, if they take offence at that can I take offence at being called a millennial? Isn't that ageist?

100% agree. Interesting to see how a generation that's spent quite a lot of time shitting upon a younger generation isn't liking it so much when that younger generation decides to stand up and call that older generation out on it's bullshit.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

100% agree. Interesting to see how a generation that's spent quite a lot of time shitting upon a younger generation isn't liking it so much when that younger generation decides to stand up and call that older generation out on it's bullshit.

And further irony presents itself when they say youngsters are too soft now yet when they stick up for themselves, they don't like it.

On 16/11/2019 at 09:11, Teso dos Bichos said:

@Dr. Gonzo now this is the most fucked up and inhumane shit ever. https://nationalpost.com/news/world/a-life-of-torture-kansas-boy-was-starved-beaten-for-years-until-he-died-and-parents-fed-him-to-pigs

A life of torture: Kansas boy was starved, beaten for years until he died and parents fed him to pigs

Jesus fucking Christ!

• Subscriber
On 16/11/2019 at 22:41, Teso dos Bichos said:

@Dr. Gonzo now this is the most fucked up and inhumane shit ever. https://nationalpost.com/news/world/a-life-of-torture-kansas-boy-was-starved-beaten-for-years-until-he-died-and-parents-fed-him-to-pigs

A life of torture: Kansas boy was starved, beaten for years until he died and parents fed him to pigs

What in the world possesses people to do these kinds of things. Jesus fucking Christ is right.

• Subscriber

First the young girl cupcake and short after the 19 year old step daughter of UFC heavyweight  Walt Harris (native of alabama) went missing Oct 23. and her remains were finally found yesterday. Although the family was praying for her life, the worst was expected after her car was found within hours off her disappearance and soon after the authorities confirmed her blood was found all over the car in what appeared to be a life threatening injury.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/mma/ufc/story/_/id/28162545/remains-believed-ufc-heavyweight-walt-harris-stepdaughter%3fplatform=amp

The abduction happened about 1.5 hours away from my house and although the town where I have been living for the past 14 years is peaceful and friendly, you never know when you will cross the path of someone like that. What's even more disturbing is the fact that someone saw as she was being forced in her car at the parking lot of the store and chose to not interfere AT ALL!! Not even a fucking 911 phone call !! Unfortunately only state workers. Teachers, and hospitals are held responsible for not saying anything. Maybe that random person panic who knows but the state and federal laws should be ashamed that time after time the presumed killer was allowed to walk out of jail. 

The main suspect had a long list of charges in several states that were obvious red flags,  from drugs to robbing to assaulting two officers by ramming his car into the police car...and just this past January he held at gun point to guys inside a motel and both were beaten to dnear death by him and his two buddies... fled the scene and managed to steal a car but was eventually caught.... inside the car was the 77 year man who owned the car and of course beaten to near death... two counts of kidnapping two counts of robbing and one attempted second degree  murder charge should have been enough to.never allow him out again, but the 300,000 bond was somehow reasonable and he was still waiting the trial when he kidnapped Aniah last month. 

The guy who helped him  :

Fisher, under the name Antwon Fisher, pleaded guilty in 2006 to a reduced charge of felony murder and was sentenced to 19 years in prison with two years to serve. He was initially charged with capital murder in the 2004 shooting death of Amy Rawls during a robbery. The victim was robbed of $60. 

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, Michael said:

I just thought that I'd mention the sad and sudden death of the celebrity chef Gary Rhodes. Rhodes has sadly passed away at the age of only 59.

RIP Gary Rhodes and my sincere condolences go out to his family.

Yeah saw that a few hours ago. Quite shocked really and didn't think he was as old as 59. RIP. 

More than 250 students have been arrested and close to 80% has been sent back thanks to a fucked up ice operation that involved a fake university.  Majority of the students were from India @Stan @Mel81x

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/11/27/ice-arrested-250-foreign-students-fake-university-metro-detroit/4277686002/?fbclid=IwAR0VrLBpJ3NYZDqk4smskS5sy3A8fgvQhLt3wbLERPNYZ3XUkznHJgELzbM

Were essentially those that wanted their visa status still active and took advantage of it. They knew nothing would be accredited so it is their fault. 

This whole set up seems pointless. Create a fake college that isn’t accredited to lure foreigners who only worry about keeping their visa status clear. 

How about just don’t create a fake college in the first place? Maybe they won’t be tempted to cheat the system? 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

More than 250 students have been arrested and close to 80% has been sent back thanks to a fucked up ice operation that involved a fake university.  Majority of the students were from India @Stan @Mel81x

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/11/27/ice-arrested-250-foreign-students-fake-university-metro-detroit/4277686002/?fbclid=IwAR0VrLBpJ3NYZDqk4smskS5sy3A8fgvQhLt3wbLERPNYZ3XUkznHJgELzbM

Why do I feel this isn't the first time they've done this? I don't get the idea of doing this either as they know what the score is and isn't there some debate going on about students who have applied for green cards too? 

On 28/11/2019 at 09:27, Dr. Gonzo said:

Wow! ICE kept the tuition they made from their fake school too

Under Obama, they were doing the right thing.. getting rid of the criminals and helping the young ones that grew up here most of their life (not to mention the fees for DACA were literally paying for better border security AND more tax money for uncle sam) prior to trump, the phrase "if they payed taxes and had a driver license, I wouldn't care if the ones that deserved it stayed" was popular amongst the conservatives.

News like the fake college dont surprise me. There is a few local courts here in alabama that are known for working with ICE... even someone with a minor ticket that willingly showed up to pay gets tricked by ice. The court workers are instructed to pull the lawyer out of sight and give ice agents enough time to get a hold of the person 

• Upvote 1

• The title was changed to Other News & General Chat