talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, nudge said:

That's too small to get onto the calendar, we're only doing cataclysms of global magnitude this year :ph34r:

Sensational word.

One I'm sure @Rab would not be able to spell :ph34r:

• Haha 1

What the fuck is wrong with people in this day and age that they feel the need to video distasteful things?

I was reading about the bloke that has killed at least 3 people and possibly more in Forbury Gardens in Reading on Twitter and up popped a bloody video.

Why on earth would you film people in that state and then decide, 'You know what, I'll put this on Twitter for a few likes'.

Fuck off. It should be an offense. It's totally disrespectful.

On another note, absolutely shocking what has happened though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-53123975

Edited by Lucas

• Administrator

Terrible :(. Eyewitnesses there seem to believe that a guy just ran up to the people who were just chilling their with some beers and attacked them. Very sad to hear about. RIP to the victims and hope anyone injured recovers. 

Agree that if your first thought is to film it then you're pretty fucked up in the head. 

On 20/06/2020 at 13:57, Stan said:

What the hell xD

Bad cop.

LMAO.... a written warning for driving under the speed limit???!!! This has got to be a prank!! xDxD:rofl:

If it's not a prank, then that is one genuine A hole cop!:S:dam:

Edited by Michael

• Administrator

Stabbings in Glasgow, including a police officer and 3 people have apparently died :( 

Three people are believed to have been stabbed to death in a stairwell to a hotel in Glasgow city centre.

It understood that a suspect was shot dead by police.

The Scottish Police Federation have confirmed a police officer was stabbed. Armed police remain at the scene outside the Park Inn in West George Street.

A statement from Police Scotland said the situation was "contained" and there was no danger to the general public.

The year is 2020, and 16-25 year old boys and girls are making hundreds of thousands by lip singing and dancing in front of their phone and uploading it to a social media platform. 

What the actual fuck. 

Edited by Cicero

1 minute ago, Azeem said:

Yeah tik tok is cancer

Just now, Cicero said:

The year is 2020, and 16-25 year old boys and girls are making thousands by lip singing and dancing in front of their phone and uploading it to a social media platform. 

What the actual fuck. 

It's also a Chinese based app that is well known to have 1m security flaws and tracking information. Also has the ability to use more processing power on your phone that what is needed. Absolutely hideous app.

21 minutes ago, Cicero said:

The year is 2020, and 16-25 year old boys and girls are making hundreds of thousands by lip singing and dancing in front of their phone and uploading it to a social media platform. 

What the actual fuck. 

Have to admit, the advertising for it was extremely effective, which really sums us up as humanity that we're too easily pleased. I saw those ads and I just wanted it gone immediately. Put me off more than wanted it.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Have to admit, the advertising for it was extremely effective, which really sums us up as humanity that we're too easily pleased. I saw those ads and I just wanted it gone immediately. Put me off more than wanted it.

Haven't seen a single ad for it, haha!