talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

On 21/08/2020 at 15:19, Michael said:

Yes mate and apparently the Russian doctors are claiming that Navalny wasn't poisoned. They are instead suggesting that his condition is due to metabolic disease, caused by low blood sugar. :ph34r:

Clearly the doctors are following orders from the Kremlin. :S

https://news.sky.com/story/doctors-ban-navalny-being-transported-abroad-amid-claim-of-kremlin-pressure-12053503

He's in Germany now. 

• Upvote 1

On 22/08/2020 at 01:37, Azeem said:

Something is happening in Belarus 

It’s been happening for a while, but there have been protests for weeks against the recent election results and some reports of what’s happening there are pretty fucking grim.

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.83a4b881083e40a484e95b29a9115a48.png

Fire engines battle a huge blaze with giant 'mushroom cloud'

BB18HyIQ.img?h=480&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

A 'mushroom cloud' soared into the skies in Kent this morning as a huge fire tore through an industrial building.

Gas bottles were said to have launched hundreds of feet in the air as witnesses reported seeing and hearing two explosions before ten fire engines were scrambled to battle flames in the early hours.  

FULL REPORT

Edited by CaaC (John)

On 06/09/2020 at 12:57, MUFC said:

15 year old shot in his head on the way to school in Suffolk today.

To be honest though the shootings and stabbings in this country are more rife than they report as I'm subscribed to a YouTube channel of a fella from Birmingham who reports these incidents and there are many daily, although I suppose this has nwvr changed. Because the news doesn't report it in many cases, these problems in society are hidden.

Kids shouldn't be getting shot in the head in this day and age but this isn't something rare anymore. The shooter was also 15 himself.

Edited by Carnivore Chris
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Carnivore Chris said:

To be honest though the shootings and stabbings in this country are more rife than they report as I'm subscribed to a YouTube channel of a fella from Birmingham who reports these incidents and there are many daily, although I suppose this has nwvr changed. Because the news doesn't report it in many cases, these problems in society are hidden.

Kids shouldn't be getting shot in the head in this day and age but this isn't something rare anymore. The shooter was also 15 himself.

Talking of that, My daughter has just told me that someone did a live stream on Tik Tok shooting himself in the head... Jesus, kids use that as well... 

• Wow 1
  • Upvote 1

On 08/09/2020 at 10:26, Carnivore Chris said:

I think as we’re likely to experience some pretty rough times economically we’ll see more of this shit

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think as we’re likely to experience some pretty rough times economically we’ll see more of this shit

To be honest though it's not really anything new as it's always been present, but I could see petty crime rising greatly, especially theft and muggings.

As for shootings, the last time I was in Liverpool(going to the airport in March) a road was closed off with armed police everywhere in Speke as there had been two shootings. But then it is Liverpool :ph34r:.... There was even a shooting in McDonald's drive thru the other week. 

Edited by Carnivore Chris

1 hour ago, Carnivore Chris said:

To be honest though it's not really anything new as it's always been present, but I could see petty crime rising greatly, especially theft and muggings.

As for shootings, the last time I was in Liverpool(going to the airport in March) a road was closed off with armed police everywhere in Speke as there had been two shootings. But then it is Liverpool :ph34r:.... There was even a shooting in McDonald's drive thru the other week. 

Last time back home I heard of a shitload of stabbings but not shootings

If you have been to Vietnam recently, and made sweet love to a local, I'd probably be a bit worried ATM. 

Police seize 345,000 used condoms that were cleaned and sold as new

Police in Vietnam have confiscated an estimated 345,000 used condoms which had been cleaned and resold as new, state media reported.

Footage broadcast by state-owned Vietnam Television (VTV) this week showed dozens of large bags containing the used contraceptives scattered across the floor of a warehouse in the southern province of Binh Duong.
Police said the bags weighed more than 360 kilograms (794 lbs), equivalent to 345,000 condoms, according to VTV.
The owner of the warehouse said they had received a "monthly input of used condoms from an unknown person," state newspaper Tuoi Tre reported.
A woman detained during the bust told police that the used prophylactics were first boiled in water then dried and reshaped on a wooden phallus before being repackaged and resold.
VTV said it was not clear how many of the recycled condoms had already been sold. The detained woman said she had received $0.17 for every kilogramme of recycled condoms she produced.
Neither she nor the owner of the warehouse were available for comment.

• Wow 2