talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

9 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

John McAfee, founder of McAfee antivirus and eccentric weirdo that made funny online videos/killed someone in Belize, has killed himself in a Spanish prison after it was revealed he was set to be extradicted for US tax fraud & cryptocurrency manipulation (this one's funny as Elon Musk did the same exact thing McAfee was accused of, on a much higher profile... and he seems to be in no legal trouble).

McAfee pulled my trousers down the other week. Auto renewed an anti virus protector that I don't use any more and trebled the price. Can't wait to the next year to pass.

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

McAfee pulled my trousers down the other week. Auto renewed an anti virus protector that I don't use any more and trebled the price. Can't wait to the next year to pass.

He hasn't been affiliated with the company for a very long time - and actually made a video about how he hates the company now and how difficult it is to get off your computer.

They're a very awful company though with some horrible practices, like that auto-renewing shite... and then making it virtually impossible to cancel it and get refunded for the months of the subscription you wont use. So I'm sorry to hear they're still doing that (they've done the same shit to me, and I'm pretty sure the prices now are even more outrageous than they were a few years ago when they've done that). They're a bunch of cunts.

• Upvote 1

Pegasus spyware made by Israeli firm used by governments around the world for spying. And they say they can't control the abuse on social media ! 

P. S Israel is really good at cyber security, the freedom they give to private and young startups for innovation is their key to success many other countries are following this approach in drones and stuff but not for the greater good.

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Bit random but just seen this. Well played @nudge, getting recognised in the UK media 👌.

There's a sort of friendship developing between the two countries, it seems. Taiwan donated 100.000 masks to us last year, we reciprocated with the vaccines now, and then hundreds of Taiwanese made small financial donations to some non-profits in Lithuania as a gesture of thanks.

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
On 19/07/2021 at 13:16, Khan of TF365 said:

Pegasus spyware made by Israeli firm used by governments around the world for spying. And they say they can't control the abuse on social media ! 

P. S Israel is really good at cyber security, the freedom they give to private and young startups for innovation is their key to success many other countries are following this approach in drones and stuff but not for the greater good.

That shit is scary, it's crazy to imagine the actual levels of surveillance happening globally. 

• Upvote 1

On 19/07/2021 at 06:16, Khan of TF365 said:

I can confirm the bolded part. 

It's unreal how many of most highly sophisticated and advanced cyber software, malware, and everything in-between is coming out of Israel. 

• Upvote 1

On 21/07/2021 at 04:15, Stan said:

Liverpool stripped of UNESCO World Heritage status

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-57879475

All cos of the blueshites too

On 22/07/2021 at 07:34, nudge said:

That shit is scary, it's crazy to imagine the actual levels of surveillance happening globally. 

It’s horrifying tbh