talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

Screenshot_20221001_232747.jpg

@nudge @El Profesor September in el Salvador has been registered as their safest month on record.

People in more developed countries have heavily criticised his treatment of the gangs in jails, but these are young men that literally terrorise that country to the point where everyone who lives there are affected and living in fear by it.

El Salvador has(or was) always in the top 2/3 for homicide rates so this has made the fella hugely popular in the Latin American world.

He also looks like Higuain  🤣 

Edited by Carnivore Chris
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Incredibly sad, pointless, and ultimately avoidable. This is 100% I condemned all pitch invasions in the prior thread, all it takes is one thing to go wrong and then everything goes wrong.

36 minutes ago, nudge said:

Horrific...

Read about it this morning. A shooting, in a child care center.... that's just so difficult to fathom. I mean, a shooting is horrific everywhere, but in a child care center is a special kind of grim. 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Read about it this morning. A shooting, in a child care center.... that's just so difficult to fathom. I mean, a shooting is horrific everywhere, but in a child care center is a special kind of grim. 

Yeah, takes a special kind of psycho to shoot kids... Apparently, he went back home after the shooting and killed his wife and child, too, and then killed himself. He was a former police officer, apparently, fired for involvement with drugs. 

The death toll is up to 36 now, 24 kids and 12 adults :( Many injured and in a critical condition.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, takes a special kind of psycho to shoot kids... Apparently, he went back home after the shooting and killed his wife and child, too, and then killed himself. He was a former police officer, apparently, fired for involvement with drugs. 

The death toll is up to 36 now, 24 kids and 12 adults :( Many injured and in a critical condition.

Fucks sake. Why didn't he start with himself in the first place? 

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Fucks sake. Why didn't he start with himself in the first place? 

Yeah...should have just offed himself instead of killing innocent vulnerable kids. The police investigating the case are saying he was drugged out of his head, apparently. Some sources say he was supposed to face trial for drug use tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Also, I wish Thais and other SE Asians wouldn't be so eager to share gory images on social media. I really didn't need nor want to see uncensored photos of dead kids on my feed today.

Thanks for the warning. I'm staying clear of those sites. 😬

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

If anybody uses PayPal then you had better read this article about new user agreements it is introducing... Ludicrous!! 

New PayPal rule: The company can take $2,500 from your account for sharing misinformation (UPDATE) (msn.com)

image.thumb.png.ab18b1ea954576ff5261185170e5caef.png

I don't use it and I don't think I ever have, even when donating in here via PayPal, @Rab your thoughts on this as it is used in the donation section?

Whenever I donate in here it comes straight from my bank account and not via PP. 

15 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

If anybody uses PayPal then you had better read this article about new user agreements it is introducing... Ludicrous!! 

New PayPal rule: The company can take $2,500 from your account for sharing misinformation (UPDATE) (msn.com)

image.thumb.png.ab18b1ea954576ff5261185170e5caef.png

19 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I don't use it and I don't think I ever have, even when donating in here via PayPal, @Rab your thoughts on this as it is used in the donation section?

Whenever I donate in here it comes straight from my bank account and not via PP. 

They’ve already backtracked on that.

• Upvote 1

On 01/10/2022 at 16:33, Carnivore Chris said:

Screenshot_20221001_232747.jpg

@nudge @El Profesor September in el Salvador has been registered as their safest month on record.

People in more developed countries have heavily criticised his treatment of the gangs in jails, but these are young men that literally terrorise that country to the point where everyone who lives there are affected and living in fear by it.

El Salvador has(or was) always in the top 2/3 for homicide rates so this has made the fella hugely popular in the Latin American world.

He also looks like Higuain  🤣 

Is this the guy who took a lot of El Salvador's money and put it in bitcoin?

14 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is this the guy who took a lot of El Salvador's money and put it in bitcoin?

I'm not too sure as I haven't read too much into him in all honesty. All I know is that El Salvador has gone from the country with the highest homicide rate to 0 murders a day.

His methods are pretty extreme though. I wouldn't want to be in an El Salvadorian jail right now.

• Upvote 1