talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

On 11/10/2022 at 19:46, 6666 said:

This is a depressing story to follow.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-63214073

And she's confessed to murdering the babies.

The court have read out her hand written confession. Off a post it note.

Evil bitch. Honestly looking at her photos you'd never dream such evil lived inside, why kill newborns!

• Administrator

It's one of the most heartless and evil things you can do. I feel so much for the parents and families of those she killed. Even the staff she worked with. It's utterly horrible. 

we have had two months of daily rolling load shedding that ranges from stage 2 (4hrs) to 6(12 hours) which is caused by our corrupt government taking money that was designed for infrastructure and putting it in Indian, Chinese and Russian pockets for skint nothing.   

in 94 when eskom was an independent power provider they submitted a draft plan which would cost 256 billion rand to increase our electrical output by 25 megawatts between 2006 and 2014 the project would construct multiple power plants and fix up aging plants.   the plan would give the country about 40-50 years to plan for its next update and transition to alternate power.   The ANC came in took over Eskom and the rest is history.    to increase the grid by the same factor now would cost 12.7 trillion rand which we don't have.    

it would be nice to see people vote against these criminals that may ultimately turn south Africa into the next African failed state, if the power grid continues on this trajectory it may happen sooner and civil war will break out.   at least to some youth militants they are starting to realise their current plight has nothing to do with poor Jan Van Riebeck in the 1600s nor the nationalists of the 50s but everything to do with the current regime that sold them to China for 200Bn lol

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Then President Musharraf handed over 200+ people to CIA without any shred of evidence. So many still lurking in Guantanamo bay.

People like this need to be heavily compensated. Guantamo Bay is one of the most insane, unethical things the US has ever done.

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, nudge said:

A massive stampede in Seoul during a Halloween event; as of now, 59 dead and 150 injured :(  

More than just the deaths there are people who have just gone missing. It's quite tragic really considering this was the first time they've had something like this post COVID. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Looks like Lula won the presidential elections in Brazil against Bolsonaro. Even though the latter apparently tried to put Police blockades into place to stop people from voting in places that heavily favoured Lula. 

@El Profesor Am I right?

Apparently, yes. The Northeastern states vote heavily in Lula´s favor. There were roadblocks there and none in the state where I live, Santa Catarina, where Bolsonaro won in a landslide.  

Contrary to what many expected, including me, there hasn´t been any violence tonight. I´m really relieved. 

Honestly? I am glad it´s finally over. So much conflict and tension in the last few months. I´m looking forward for the World Cup, hopefully a good campaign will help heal the wounds of the nation.

• Upvote 3

the great reset is going so well right now.  better get those solar and wind farms up quick.

Europe should be happy they got what they wanted, cut Russia off by duping citizens into believing it was because of Putin bad but the outcome is the one they wanted.   then they woke up and realised Russia has every valuable element from gases, oils, metals to living amenities like fertilizers and the organic farming Europe touted is not going so well.

the real shit will hit the fan when people starve.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

the great reset is going so well right now.  better get those solar and wind farms up quick.

Europe should be happy they got what they wanted, cut Russia off by duping citizens into believing it was because of Putin bad but the outcome is the one they wanted.   then they woke up and realised Russia has every valuable element from gases, oils, metals to living amenities like fertilizers and the organic farming Europe touted is not going so well.

the real shit will hit the fan when people starve.

You have a very individualistic view on things on Europe generally and Germany especially, if you believe that pile of shite. Living in Germany I can guarantee you, Germany is one of the richest nations in the world. Even, if the gas and electricy issue, I don't deny them being existing, should have the worst possible outcome, Germany won't go bankrupt and it's ridiculously out of touch with reality to suggest anybody would be going to starve here.:rofl:

We're fvlattered you're that concerned about Germany's future, though.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

You have a very individualistic view on things on Europe generally and Germany especially, if you believe that pile of shite. Living in Germany I can guarantee you, Germany is one of the richest nations in the world. Even, if the gas and electricy issue, I don't deny them being existing, should have the worst possible outcome, Germany won't go bankrupt and it's ridiculously out of touch with reality to suggest anybody would be going to starve here.

The headline was sensationalist and clickbaity,  but there are many articles, vlogs on the sudden increase in industry costs in Germany.   While these focuses have been on Germany,  they are not the only European nation with issues.   Germany has a lot of financial might but spending 320Bn Euros is not sustainable long term. 

13 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

The headline was sensationalist and clickbaity,  but there are many articles, vlogs on the sudden increase in industry costs in Germany.   While these focuses have been on Germany,  they are not the only European nation with issues.   Germany has a lot of financial might but spending 320Bn Euros is not sustainable long term. 

For your information, the annual budget from 2018 was 348bn Euro, the annual budget of 2019 was 357bn Euro, and the annual budget of was 443bn Euro, taking them since they are all annual budget under Merkel government. The first 2 weren't even affected by Covid, and under the treated black nill regime. So while it might be not sustainable for South Africa, it's not an issue in Germany.

• Upvote 1

On 31/10/2022 at 07:43, Beelzebub said:

Left wing parties continue dominance in South America unlike Europe

How left are the south american parties though? I mean our conservative party is probably less right wing than the american democrats. In Britain there is a hugh majority of support for the NHS. There is also a large majority of support for foreign aid and a majority of people support action on climate change. I don't like the conservatives but compared to the right in some countries they aren't to bad. A lot of people are conservative because they think labour give to many benefits away. And I have met many who are nice people. Don't think you can be that nice if you are to right wing though. As soon as you are happy to send people back to a country to be killed and tortured or happy to let homeless people not get health care you are an asshole as far as I'm concerned 

Edited by Gunnersaurus