talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

18 hours ago, MUFC said:

I never knew that to be honest. It's confusing as he's a police officer himself. I mean could he have done this before? WAs it something he'd planned for years or fantasied all his life? Or a spur of the moment thing?

There are reports of a long history of low-level sexual offending, including indecent exposure. He had been planning to abduct and rape a woman for at least a month.

People like him can be attracted to jobs with authority as  it gives them the chance to abuse it and a chance to lord that authority over people, knowing they can't fight back. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 31/07/2017 at 07:20, Fairy In Boots said:

Iraqi gunman has killed two and wounded 3 in a nightclub in konstanz Germany. On Friday a failed asylum seeker and known Islamist killed 1 and injured several others in a knife attack in Hamburg, his motive was "mental illness" apparently. 

So why are we being conditioned to accept this in Europe? 2 years ago this would be headline news it's only getting small column inches now. Is this even big news in Germany?

It's political, here in the UK hundreds are arrested on charges of Islamic terrorism every year yet goes unreported. I think the authorities fear the potential kneejerk backlash.

Some will say I am wrong yet recall the 'Islamic' rape gangs in part of Yorkshire where the Labour party interfered to stop prosecutions because of political concerns which did break into mainstream political debate a couple fo years ago.

It is hard to say this without appearing anti-Islam.

Yet I have heard it is known a lot of this comes from a smallish group with roots in a certain part of Pakistan.

On 27/09/2021 at 19:36, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf, I think US policy has indicated they're currently rethinking relations with China - with the trade war starting 4 years ago and continuing even with a president from a different party. I know from some of the clients my company has at work, companies that have relied on trade with China are having to make serious adjustments with their international business to shift with US policy. More and more businesses are looking to India and Indonesia as alternatives to China as well.

And it's clear China's also rethinking their relations with the US... and much of the west tbh. And I think moves like banning cryptocurrencies entirely are in part a reflection of that (as well as keeping in line with their current policy of keeping as much of China's RMB in China as possible).

I find the Chinese stand off rather ironic.

The Dems have historically been close to China and I think Biden wanted a face-off with Russia over Ukraine yet think their Deep State has interfered and said the focus is China. China needs to be reigned-in.

Not sure the US will win this as I think they face their own problems politically, recent poll suggesting political forces on both sides in the US want to break into separare States. Perhaps just noise.........

10 hours ago, Waylander said:

It's political, here in the UK hundreds are arrested on charges of Islamic terrorism every year yet goes unreported. I think the authorities fear the potential kneejerk backlash.

Some will say I am wrong yet recall the 'Islamic' rape gangs in part of Yorkshire where the Labour party interfered to stop prosecutions because of political concerns which did break into mainstream political debate a couple fo years ago.

It is hard to say this without appearing anti-Islam.

Yet I have heard it is known a lot of this comes from a smallish group with roots in a certain part of Pakistan.

You gave the reason yourself for why it gives off as being anti-Islam. 

Islamic rape gang? As you said they originate from Pakistan, call them Pakistani rape gangs. Pakistan is a state very young one it's not the official representive of half a globe of people.

India has a serious problem with rapes in its country. Should we call it a 'Hindu' rape problem? 

Baffles me how people in Europe confuse their immigration problems under a single umbrella of millions of people with different cultures and whatnot.

Europeans like to make fun of America, rightly so for some reasons. But America has been on a whole excellent on attracting or even hunting the excellent of minds from 'Islamic' countries. Believe it or not from 50s to 80s they purposely initiated immigration of from Pakistan, Egypt, Iran etc.

Pakistani Americans have a much better reputation than their British counterparts, and they are very well off. Many of them highly reputed Pakistani doctors or 'Islamic' doctors.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Islamic rape gang? As you said they originate from Pakistan, call them Pakistani rape gangs. Pakistan is a state very young one it's not the official representive of half a globe of people.

India has a serious problem with rapes in its country. Should we call it a 'Hindu' rape problem? 

Baffles me how people in Europe confuse their immigration problems under a single umbrella of millions of people with different cultures and whatnot.

Europeans like to make fun of America, rightly so for some reasons. But America has been on a whole excellent on attracting or even hunting the excellent of minds from 'Islamic' countries. Believe it or not from 50s to 80s they purposely initiated immigration of from Pakistan, Egypt, Iran etc.

Pakistani Americans have a much better reputation than their British counterparts, and they are very well off. Many of them highly reputed Pakistani doctors or 'Islamic' doctors.

I could be wrong but the gangs in Yorkshire being referred to specifically and deliberately targeted non-muslims didn't they? In that sense I'm not surprised if someone was to label it Islamic.

Whereas the issue of incest in Yorkshire, particularly in places like Bradford, I've only ever heard it referred to as Pakistani or Asian and not Islamic. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Premier Steve's said:

I could be wrong but the gangs in Yorkshire being referred to specifically and deliberately targeted non-muslims didn't they? In that sense I'm not surprised if someone was to label it Islamic.

Whereas the issue of incest in Yorkshire, particularly in places like Bradford, I've only ever heard it referred to as Pakistani or Asian and not Islamic. 

That I'm not aware of, yes it can give that connotation if true. 

5 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Yes I have heard about that issue in India yet have not heard about that community being involved in such crimes here. So most in the UK would not be aware of it. 

In India itself not just rape yet other crimes against women where even the police either turn a blind eye so to speak, or even take part in it which is rather shocking.

Re America cannot comment in too much detail except to say they had the Green Card system and have the impression that this allowed only the better candidates to emigrate there.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, The Premier Steve's said:

Steve, not sure which team you follow guess it is in Northern England.

I think on reflection 'Islamic' is not used in terms of rape yet only for terrorist related events.

Edited by Waylander

4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58820881

Hope the ref is okay. I can't find the video but the player really kicked him hard a few time while he was on the ground.

Oh I posted the video in the Brazil football thread on here. Shocking stuff though, I've never seen anything like that in any football match ever in my life.

The guy deserves his arrest for attempted murder.