talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

26 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The video was maybe one of the most mental I've ever seen for a plane crash. Goes down like a brick being dropped.

I feel bad for the people on their plane. That's got to be a terrifying way to go.

Just seen it... like a missile, terrible RIP

2 hours ago, Aladdin said:

Very unusual for a plane to crash like that, could be one of the faults in Boeing planes lately 

It wasn't the 737-Supermax which was grounded recently (and even more recently I've gone on 4 separate flights with that plane and every time I see it's a supermax I have to clench very hard to avoid shitting myself before takeoff). It was the 737-800, which I've been on... hundreds of times...

I imagine for it to head straight down like that at that speed, something either had to be horribly wrong or the pilot decided to kill himself and several other people. I've seen some drone footage of the crash site and... there's barely anything at the site of impact, it looks like a lot of shit had disintegrated. I hope there's a black box so the mystery of why the plane went down can be solved.

But it's just horrifying and I feel so bad for everyone on the plane.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else pick up this story about a soldier from Fort Bragg?? some fucking weird shit going on here, All the usual mystery and silence surrounding it. Seems as though the place has been littered with deaths and other issues for some time now.. 

Seven soldiers who went camping with a Fort Bragg paratrooper whose severed head later washed up on a beach are being court-martialed.

Spc Martinez was reported missing on 22 May, and six days later his severed head washed onto the shore. His body has never been recovered.

While the investigation into Spc Martinez's death remains open, it was eventually designated a cold case, according to the Army Criminal Investigation Division.

The soldiers being court-martialed have not been charged with his death. Military officials made clear that the charges are not directly related to the homicide.

Fort Bragg – where Army and Marine special forces units train – has been a common denominator in a number of strange deaths in recent years.

The same year Spc Martinez disappeared two men – Master Sergeant William Lavigne and Timothy Dumas – were found dead at the site of an unexplained gun fight near the base's training area. Sgt Dumas was a former soldier, though not special forces. Sgt Lavigne was a Green Beret and Delta Force member.

Over the course of 18 months between 2020 and 2021, more than 80 military members stationed at the base died from "sudden" and "unexplained" causes. Only 11 of the deaths were determined to have been from natural causes.

Seven soldiers face charges after Fort Bragg trooper’s severed head found (msn.com)

• Wow 1

@Bluewolf Yes they have a had a few deaths and I know of Fort Bragg due to the Jack Reacher character who was a military policeman.

Having a good memory I recall things like those US serviceman returning from Afghanistan being flown back to the UK and then on to the USA where they supposedly shot all their families and then killed themselves.

Officially blamed on an anti- mosquito drug.

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, Waylander said:

Yes they have a had a few deaths and I know of Fort Bragg due to the Jack Reacher character who was a military policeman.

Pope Field part of Fort Bragg, The Enemy (2004)...

"In the last hours of 1989, Major Gen. Kenneth Kramer dies of a heart attack in a seedy North Carolina motel, apparently while in the company of a prostitute. Army MP Major Jack Reacher investigates..."  :coffee: 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

He made a bid recently, you weren't following it? He's gonna bring some radical changes. Trump for instant is gonna be back on twitter, looking forward to it ngl

I heard he put in a stake but not buy it out completely. Assuming he was upset at the restrictions they had in place for spreading misinformation?