The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 19th January, 2019

football forum

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Inverted said:

No I'm just trying to broaden the info we have on an untelevised game. 

Perhaps but the fact you've quoted someone talking about Salah going down too easy makes it look like you're trying to justify it because Palace got away with one up the other end. Forgive me if I've misinterpreted.

We've been so poor. Zouma, Gueye and Pickford the only players to do anything notably decent. Our attack barely in the game and Southampton deserve to be ahead really. Hopefully we see a second half like last week but one day it'd be nice to see us put in a 90 minute performance again. A man can dream.

Coleman really needs to get in the bin I'm afraid. He offers nothing when he gets in the final third yet still bombs upfield and often into the penalty box leaving us completely exposed with three at the back if the ball breaks to the other side.

That handball call looked pretty obvious as well. Townsend looking at the ball and moving his arm towards it. Just before the goal as well. Liverpool definitely have a right to be annoyed.

Salah should've still been booked for his dive though.

• Subscriber

I assume this is the incident in question. Not hard to find Liverpool players diving when my Twitter feed is full of Everton fan sites and accounts.

I await the amusing attempts to defend that. Maybe he just fell over, or it was that nasty wind again that took his legs out.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

I assume this is the incident in question. Not hard to find Liverpool players diving when my Twitter feed is full of Everton fan sites and accounts.

If you want to know anything about Liverpool, ask an Everton fan, as they say. :ph34r: Even if their own team if playing at the same time

Looked at the 'handball' again and again and it seems as if Townsend's arm was pushed up by the Liverpool player and was not intentional - more importantly, Kloppy has to sort out the right back position at half time - Milner is always worth his place on the pitch, but not where he is at the moment!

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

If you want to know anything about Liverpool, ask an Everton fan, as they say. :ph34r: Even if their own team if playing at the same time

"Playing" is a very generous description of what Everton have been doing for the last 45 minutes.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I await the amusing attempts to defend that. Maybe he just fell over, or it was that nasty wind again that took his legs out.

That is pathetic. Gets a small kick from Sakho, minimal contact. Plants himself then realises 'oh I've been kicked, let's fall over'. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived