talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fulham 1-2 Tottenham - Sunday 20th January, 2019

football forum

21 minutes ago, Stan said:

Really? 

Dare I say that if he wasn't an ex-Arsenal player you would barely notice him and therefore not tout him for England :/

It's Eric Dier. It's not outrageous to suggest anyone should play ahead of Eric Dier.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'm fuming Winksy went the other way, absolute limbs in our end. We do these superbly but that's why you go to football. Absolutely unrivalled in terms of feeling is a last minute winner. I'm covered in bruises already, went two rows in front, over the top of the chairs, just absolute scenes with randoms. 

Love Harry Winks more than anything. Proper Spurs.

We were woeful, with Alli now out, and Kane and Son we've got nothing up front but just going to enjoy that winner. Next few weeks will be catastrophic though 

• The title was changed to Fulham 1-2 Tottenham - Sunday 20th January, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

They have a neutral section? Is that a common thing?

Yeah one of the stands (or part of it) behind one of the goals is neutral. Not that common, I don't think.

It's been like that for years. Not sure it's neutral when the likes of Chelsea or QPR are playing, mind.

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Yeah one of the stands (or part of it) behind one of the goals is neutral. Not that common, I don't think.

It's been like that for years. Not sure it's neutral when the likes of Chelsea or QPR are playing, mind.

I mean from a neutral point of view I guess it's a nice idea. People will say they're pandering to day trippers but others might argue that they're smart to react to the habits of matchgoing fans these days.

I don't think I'd support it if we tried to include some sort of plan for a neutral section at the Bramley Moore stadium though.

Then again it's probably a moot point as if I was a neutral football fan I'd rather spend 90 minutes chewing pensioners' toenail clippings than go and watch Everton play football.

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 11:58, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Have this horrible feeling that the premiership wankboys will get something today, mainly due to Spurs injuries and not having Son as well.

6 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

If Fulham win, the wanking will once again begin.

6 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Alli equalises for Spurs. 1-1 and 50 goals Fulham have conceded. Not bad for over £100m spent so far this season.

giphy.gif

@Bluebird Hewitt whenever Fulham are up for discussion xD

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I mean from a neutral point of view I guess it's a nice idea. People will say they're pandering to day trippers but others might argue that they're smart to react to the habits of matchgoing fans these days.

I don't think I'd support it if we tried to include some sort of plan for a neutral section at the Bramley Moore stadium though.

Then again it's probably a moot point as if I was a neutral football fan I'd rather spend 90 minutes chewing pensioners' toenail clippings than go and watch Everton play football.

It’s just to get fans in the ground because the stadium is too big for their support.

Archived