talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stuff about this site - And your posting history

football forum

• Subscriber

Have only been on this site around the 2 month mark. How long has it been going? Have you folk been regulars for a while? Have any loyal members left? Has there ever been a tear up over difference of opinions? I found it via google search, instantly liked the layout and number of topics.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Have only been on this site around the 2 month mark. How long has it been going? Have you folk been regulars for a while? Have any loyal members left? Has there ever been a tear up over difference of opinions? I found it via google search, instantly liked the layout and number of topics.

Been going since March 2017 following the death of a previous forum that a majority of us were on, called totalfootballforums.com (TFF). That was bought out by a guy called Chazz (:thumbdown:) and there was lack of investment in it, so died and fizzled out. 

Thankfully, through the dedications and efforts of @Rab, TF365 was born and following donations from staff and members, we've managed to make this site a growing success. I can only see this place getting bigger and better as time goes by and that can happen with new members like yourself making valuable and worthwhile contributions and any other new members integrating with existing and 'historical' members :D

There's not been many tear-ups at all, nothing compared to what happened on the old site. Everyone seems to be much more chilled out, for the most part, these days which is a positive! 

I can guarantee there were no discussions about Ladies Feet on the old forum though xD 

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Stan said:

Been going since March 2017 following the death of a previous forum that a majority of us were on, called totalfootballforums.com (TFF). That was bought out by a guy called Chazz (:thumbdown:) and there was lack of investment in it, so died and fizzled out. 

Thankfully, through the dedications and efforts of @Rab, TF365 was born and following donations from staff and members, we've managed to make this site a growing success. I can only see this place getting bigger and better as time goes by and that can happen with new members like yourself making valuable and worthwhile contributions and any other new members integrating with existing and 'historical' members :D

There's not been many tear-ups at all, nothing compared to what happened on the old site. Everyone seems to be much more chilled out, for the most part, these days which is a positive! 

I can guarantee there were no discussions about Ladies Feet on the old forum though xD 

Have come across your old site without clicking on the link. The old one seems crazy, did you have female members lol.

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, MUFC said:

did you have female members lol.

yeah before they were scared away by all the weird pervs who spunked at the first thought of a female being on the internet talking about football...

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Why does having a new forum make so much difference?

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I remember way more drama from the old forums than these ones tbh.

Most of it came from Kel to be fair😁 She's not the same these days

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Stan said:

yeah before they were scared away by all the weird pervs who spunked at the first thought of a female being on the internet talking about football...

Women talking about balls.

Only found this place again because @Rab sent emails to the address from my old account on TFF. I do browse a fair bit on here but don't post much at all now. I miss the old days on TFF with Moaty (?) calling everyone a cunt and telling Mike Ashley to die in house fires, the doomed attempts at Miniclip pool leagues and some of the old crowd who never migrated over here, but it's great that community is still going though.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Blue said:

I have had him on a leash since 2015.

Brian, don’t get me wrong I like you, but Teso runs rings round you every single time and you still don’t even realise. He’s bloody brilliant and still manages to get a nibble from so many people. One day you’ll understand how he toys with you 

Just now, Storts said:

Brian, don’t get me wrong I like you, but Teso runs rings round you every single time and you still don’t even realise. He’s bloody brilliant and still manages to get a nibble from so many people. One day you’ll understand how he toys with you 

You are literally the only one that thinks this about Teso.

I appreciate the kind words though!

1 hour ago, tlr said:

Only found this place again because @Rab sent emails to the address from my old account on TFF. I do browse a fair bit on here but don't post much at all now. I miss the old days on TFF with Moaty (?) calling everyone a cunt and telling Mike Ashley to die in house fires, the doomed attempts at Miniclip pool leagues and some of the old crowd who never migrated over here, but it's great that community is still going though.

I have also noticed the forum has gotten softer, which is for the better I think. ASF and Moaty in particular used to be so harsh.

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, Blue said:

I have also noticed the forum has gotten softer, which is for the better I think. ASF and Moaty in particular used to be so harsh.

ASF?! 

Not so sure about that xD

7 hours ago, Blue said:

You are literally the only one that thinks this about Teso.

I appreciate the kind words though!

You’re delusional if you think this. 

Unrelated, was a big fan of that kid who said he’d rather walk from Nuneaton to London than get a train. Whatever happened to him?

Archived