• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stuff about this site - And your posting history

football forum

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Stan said:

Mo well and truly scared her off. She was pretty freaked out by his advances and was the ultimate male perve on a forum getting all hot and bothered at the thought of a female football fan on the Internet xD

Haha, I do remember that 😂

18 hours ago, ASF said:

I remember Kirsty. 

Now that you guys mentioned it, I also remember vaguely a toon lass, who was probably a fake. Don't remember the nick, though.

Anyone remembers Vicki? Only made a cameo during the WC 2010, never to be heard again.

I used to talk to her all the time on MSN at one point. I genuinely think she was fake and that it wasn't her in the pictures though myself.

Bring back RON_United I say. She was a sound bird her and knew her football. @José knows her himself.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, MUFC said:

Any of you lot ever hook up?

I once met up with a guy called Jack (now married with twins, for those who remember him!) who was on the old forum. He supported Liverpool but I think we were both in London one time (I was there for Uni) and wanted to go to a football game. So a Sunday afternoon we went to Fulham vs Blackpool. Tickets were quite cheap, only about £10-15 I think.

3 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I used to talk to her all the time on MSN at one point. I genuinely think she was fake and that it wasn't her in the pictures though myself.

Never had you down as one to be cat-fished!

56 minutes ago, Stan said:

I once met up with a guy called Jack (now married with twins, for those who remember him!) who was on the old forum. He supported Liverpool but I think we were both in London one time (I was there for Uni) and wanted to go to a football game. So a Sunday afternoon we went to Fulham vs Blackpool. Tickets were quite cheap, only about £10-15 I think.

Never had you down as one to be cat-fished!

I remember Jackey, the reporter. He left suddenly and never came back.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Berserker said:

I remember Jackey, the reporter. He left suddenly and never came back.

Didn't know he was in to reporting but he's a very decent guy. Seemed to get on really well with him on the forums. 

Not surprised he left with family commitments to be fair! 

1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

Remember when weirdworld said Steven Fletcher was one of the best strikers in the Premier League but was overlooked because he's Scottish?

I haven't heard that. xD

I can't remember it was him or Halewood that said Balotelli was better than Taarabt because he scored more goals in the Euro's.

33 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I haven't heard that. xD

I can't remember it was him or Halewood that said Balotelli was better than Taarabt because he scored more goals in the Euro's.

Might have been weirdworld as I think it was when Balotelli was crap at Liverpool and weirdworld really really hated Liverpool. 

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Might have been weirdworld as I think it was when Balotelli was crap at Liverpool and weirdworld really really hated Liverpool. 

To be fair, weirdworld hated anything English xD 

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Speaking of @MUFC, who remembers "Manky Toes"? The west Ham fan

I do. Very argumentative fella.

Let's see who can remember these persons:

- Lord Funkicus of Tit Town;

- Honking Antelope

- Chelski Chav;

- Liam;

- Novus Audax;

- Vidic15;

- Jinky;

- Oliveandblue;

- Darth Moyes;

- Gobshite's brother.

• Subscriber

Trying to think if there’s anyone I’ve met still posting on here. A fair few from AFF/COYS but from here think it’s only our boy wheelchair Dan. We had a few drinks in Shearers bar pre match a few years back. 

Actually dont know if hes still around but think his nickname was Michael Toon, we had some beers in dublin airport a few years back 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ASF said:

- Honking Antelope

- Chelski Chav;

- Liam;

- Novus Audax;

- Vidic15;

- Jinky;

Remember all but Chelski and Novus Audax.

Liam and Vidic15 I've got on Twitter. 

Used to like theirs and Jinky's posts. Think the first 2 were more of a presence before I joined the old forum.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Remember all but Chelski and Novus Audax.

Liam and Vidic15 I've got on Twitter. 

Used to like theirs and Jinky's posts. Think the first 2 were more of a presence before I joined the old forum.

Novus Audax was an Arsenal fan. His avatar said: I bring the ruckus to the ladies.

Yeah. Lord Funk and Honking were previous admins.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Storts said:

Trying to think if there’s anyone I’ve met still posting on here. A fair few from AFF/COYS but from here think it’s only our boy wheelchair Dan. We had a few drinks in Shearers bar pre match a few years back. 

Actually dont know if hes still around but think his nickname was Michael Toon, we had some beers in dublin airport a few years back 

Michael is in Texas now I think. 

11 minutes ago, ASF said:

- Honking Antelope

- Chelski Chav;

- Liam;

- Vidic15;

- Jinky;

- Oliveandblue;

I remember all of these, got on very well with Jinky, shame he stopped posting.

13 minutes ago, ASF said:

- Oliveandblue;

I share another forum with him but we don't run into each other a lot. Probably because he's lurking around in US forums and me in Peru.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Batard said:

Michael is in Texas now I think. 

Yeah, think you’re right, working in the oil industry, with an American missus. We were both flying out to see ours via Dublin at the time. Few too many Guinness pre flight though 

• Subscriber
Just now, Blue said:

I share another forum with him but we don't run into each other a lot. Probably because he's lurking around in US forums and me in Peru.

Does he know about this place? Good guy 

Archived