• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stuff about this site - And your posting history

football forum

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/01/2019 at 19:10, Lucas said:

I know, genuinely thought there was a chance I was gonna get cat fished by @Happy Blue but turns out there are more City fans than we think.

Excuse me! I believe we only had about 5,000 empty seats last home game. So yes, there are still some of us out there 😜

2 hours ago, Amehh said:

Excuse me! I believe we only had about 5,000 empty seats last home game. So yes, there are still some of us out there 😜

Haha. Keep going, you'll sell out soon enough. Glad to have you back Wiganer.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

xDxDxD 

At least you have good taste in beer anyway.

Here’s what I really  know:

Liam - doing well and has a beautiful daughter. Chat regularly and see we are meeting up soon for Everton vs city 

Deadlinesman - has good taste in Florida holidays 

Superpav - Against his good judgement, resisted my advances and is now engaged to a nice girl who is probably too good for him

Lucas - true that I did sell him foo fighters tickets. However posted the tickets without the stamp cause I am a knob. Turned up eventually thankfully

Storts - the reason that I am on this thread. Lovely but is busy every time I’m in London. Avoiding me I think

Is CC still about anywhere? 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Amehh said:

Sadly not here. He chose not to make his way to here following the old site dying down due to his own personal family reasons. Won't go in to detail but they were quite serious so I don't blame him for not doing so. 

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, Amehh said:

Here’s what I really  know:

Liam - doing well and has a beautiful daughter. Chat regularly and see we are meeting up soon for Everton vs city 

Deadlinesman - has good taste in Florida holidays 

Superpav - Against his good judgement, resisted my advances and is now engaged to a nice girl who is probably too good for him

Lucas - true that I did sell him foo fighters tickets. However posted the tickets without the stamp cause I am a knob. Turned up eventually thankfully

Storts - the reason that I am on this thread. Lovely but is busy every time I’m in London. Avoiding me I think

Who are you?

Archived