Stuff about this site - And your posting history

football forum

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Just reading a Twitter thread and one Si Currie was mentioned. I had forgotten until now, but this was the Twitter handle of Halewood Toffee. I looked him up and his tweets are protected, but there is a link from his profile to a blog that he started a few years ago:

https://sicurrie999.wordpress.com/

I'll warn you now that it isn't particularly funny, and not all of it is about Everton, and it hasn't been updated it almost two years, but dropping it here in case anyone thinks itll give them a wee giggle.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Does anyone remember Trippy7 ? i was quite new when he died in a car crash, Mexican American 

Kristo? We named the off-topic thread in the German subforum as a tribute to him.

On 02/07/2019 at 23:22, JOSHBRFC said:

Anyone remember Wez from the TFF days? Sound guy... crazy but sound. Just seen the new Crash Team Racing thread in the games section and it reminded me of him. xD

I do, got along quite well with Wazzinho, definitely a sound guy. Shame he's not around anymore.

1 minute ago, Stick With Azeem said:

I can't wait to disappear from this forum and then come back to read all the good things everyone said about me while i was gone :x

Just follow the steps of our dear Brian and take part in a car crash, it went so well for him.

19 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Father of Azeem has logged on

Yes and i only started that blood group thread to know everyone's group, my son is in critical moments and he needs AB+ right now and no one has voted for that in the poll. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Berserker said:

Think he either had a fight with someone or just didn't make the transition.

Similar to CC is Klaas. I was surprised when he wouldn't join us 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Stan said:

Personal/family reasons.

I remember Phil saying he didn't want to come across, that he was done with it all. Shame really 

• Administrator
57 minutes ago, Batard said:

I remember Phil saying he didn't want to come across, that he was done with it all. Shame really 

If I remember correctly he said he wouldn't have had enough time to commit to the site due to family reasons. Won't go in to too much detail as not really fair but he took a back seat more often towards the end of TFF as a result. 

• 1 month later...

Who was that American Barca fan who pretended to be Spanish who said that if George Best played today he'd be the equivalent of some shit winger who is so shit I actually have to try and google him to remember his name. Will add if and when I can find him.

Ibrahim Afellay xD

Archived