talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stuff about this site - And your posting history

football forum

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Yeah, the perfect city and easy to get to from whichever English city you reside in.

It would have also been hilarious getting the likes of yourself and @Harvsky eating space cakes and smoking moon rocks. @Rafa Beneathus would be up for that one as well.

It'll only be 12 days now until I'm there again actually. Bring it on.

xD 

you make it sound like it'll be the first time doing it :ph34r:

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Stan said:

xD 

you make it sound like it'll be the first time doing it :ph34r:

Judging by the countries(and US states) you have visited on your list in the other thread, I'd be very surprised if it was xD

I mean, India, Morocco, Mexico, The Netherlands, California, Nevada, Spain, Portugal....

Countries you want to visit are Jamaica, Canada and Uruguay. There is something you haven't been telling us I think.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Judging by the countries(and US states) you have visited on your list in the other thread, I'd be very surprised if it was xD

I mean, India, Morocco, Mexico, The Netherlands, California, Nevada, Spain, Portugal....

Countries you want to visit are Jamaica, Canada and Uruguay. There is something you haven't been telling us I think.

Yeah my one and only trip to Amsterdam (that Netherlands trip) was very fruitful, let's say xD

Not sure about the Canada and Uruguay link though!?

Just now, Stan said:

Yeah my one and only trip to Amsterdam (that Netherlands trip) was very fruitful, let's say xD

Not sure about the Canada and Uruguay link though!?

it does get a bit crazy there. But my next trip is going to be more "relaxed". Then again, you never know what can end up happening once you land there. If it was Amsterdam also then the likes of @Panna King and the Germans on here would likely be up for it as well.

I thought you had Canada on the list of countries you wanted to visit(and Uruguay is in South America) but I must have read it wrong xD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, MUFC said:

What are the reasons people have left in the past?

I remember there was a Turkish lad, loved motorcycles, seemed like a nice guy. Then xDI remember he started posting stuff that pretty much said he was going to kill himself... and then he went quiet. I hope he didn’t kill himself.

A lot of the time people don’t really announce they’re going to leave. They sort of just fall off the forum. Sometimes they come back, on the old forum there was a time when I was just very fucking busy so it probably seemed like I’d disappeared because I stopped posting. I think that’s happened with @bozziovai (hope he comes back soon). The times I can really think of “announcements” of people leaving is really when people start going mental on the forum and you call feel they’re about to get banned because of how they’re acting - not so much an announcement of leaving, more just announcing it through their actions.

One time someone announced they’d left because they faked their own death. They came back though xD

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I remember there was a Turkish lad, loved motorcycles, seemed like a nice guy. Then xDI remember he started posting stuff that pretty much said he was going to kill himself... and then he went quiet. I hope he didn’t kill himself.

A lot of the time people don’t really announce they’re going to leave. They sort of just fall off the forum. Sometimes they come back, on the old forum there was a time when I was just very fucking busy so it probably seemed like I’d disappeared because I stopped posting. I think that’s happened with @bozziovai (hope he comes back soon). The times I can really think of “announcements” of people leaving is really when people start going mental on the forum and you call feel they’re about to get banned because of how they’re acting - not so much an announcement of leaving, more just announcing it through their actions.

One time someone announced they’d left because they faked their own death. They came back though xD

Yep - I played him in chess a few times actually. Massive Galatasaray fan, but for some reason I can't remember his name. 

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Why are we still on about this? Get over it. That was on another forum. You have no right to bring it up.

Back in the day when we had the crazy Kaiserslautern chick who went mental, and then when Kel was at her height, she was a pleasure to watch. I know Kel is 'back', but she isn't the same. Shame really. 

There was a Hartlepool fan on here many years ago, that I actually meet up with in London. Maybe 15 years ago now, and we became FB friends and never really spoke much in the past 5-6 years. 

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

Why are we still on about this? Get over it. That was on another forum. You have no right to bring it up.

This would actually be really funny if I thought you were joking. xD

1 minute ago, Eco said:

This would actually be really funny if I thought you were joking. xD

I was joking though. I'm not sad enough to post my own death on the internet as a way to "leave". It was intended to be banter and it just came out horribly.

You tried to claim the thread as one of TF365's legendary threads. I wish you luck in finding it though.

1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

I was joking though. I'm not sad enough to post my own death on the internet as a way to "leave". It was intended to be banter and it just came out horribly.

You tried to claim the thread as one of TF365's legendary threads. I wish you luck in finding it though.

I did? Your Dad didn't send me the message though. I only heard about it, and then saw proof. 

In fact, I think it all went down while I was on a hiatus, anyways. 

Just now, Eco said:

I did? Your Dad didn't send me the message though. I only heard about it, and then saw proof. 

In fact, I think it all went down while I was on a hiatus, anyways. 

This was about 4 years ago now. Wasn't while you were "on hiatus". 

This was about 4 years ago now. Wasn't while you were "on hiatus". 

I'm confused what you are talking about now. it was 4 years ago that I said it was a thread...or that you faked your death? 

Just now, Eco said:

I'm confused what you are talking about now. it was 4 years ago that I said it was a thread...or that you faked your death? 

The latter (I refuse to write it out). You said it was a thread on here about 2 weeks ago as your way of proving me as a liar. 

The latter (I refuse to write it out). You said it was a thread on here about 2 weeks ago as your way of proving me as a liar. 

Oh okay, now I understand what you're getting at. 

Yes, I suppose it wasn't a thread, more like a moment that happened and spread like wildfire on the forum and seems to continuously get brought up again. Regardless, I don't remember it at all, but I know that I've taken a few hiatus's so I just assumed this event happened during one of those. 

Just now, Eco said:

Oh okay, now I understand what you're getting at. 

Yes, I suppose it wasn't a thread, more like a moment that happened and spread like wildfire on the forum and seems to continuously get brought up again. Regardless, I don't remember it at all, but I know that I've taken a few hiatus's so I just assumed this event happened during one of those. 

People can bring it up all they like, but I find it amusing when they try it as a way to have a pop at me. It was 4 years ago and I was 17. Tommy did it a while ago but to me and many others he just ended up looking like an utter tit.

4 years of trying to ignore it, I think the novelty effect has worn off. The only reason I got at Dr Gonzo this time was because how certain members try to claim it as their own forum thread.

1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

People can bring it up all they like, but I find it amusing when they try it as a way to have a pop at me. It was 4 years ago and I was 17. Tommy did it a while ago but to me and many others he just ended up looking like an utter tit.

..and now I feel old. 

50 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

What? I have no right to bring stuff up? No offense mate, but fuck off.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

What? I have no right to bring stuff up? No offense mate, but fuck off.

Sorry, but Eco said that I lied "on this forum" about the car crash thread, so I got a bit annoyed when you just brought it up.

20 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Sorry, but Eco said that I lied "on this forum" about the car crash thread, so I got a bit annoyed when you just brought it up.

...getting triggered by people bringing up the past, when in this very post you are bringing up something said over 2 months ago... Never change Brian. xD

• Administrator

Brian, look. I'm glad you survived, okay? It'll get brought up every now and then as a memorable moment. Embrace it. Laugh about it. It must have been a terrible time and as you say, it's all in the past.

Now that's sorted, can you get the next round of Sheep up please? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. 

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

His posts got more and more disturbing over time as well. I don't remember all the details but apparently his little brother got killed; to be fair the whole story sounded very paranoid; like someone with a drug induced psychosis. Either way he definitely had mental issues at that point... hope he got better. I remember doing some research months after he disappeared; found quite a bit of recent info on him online so it seemed he survived.

8 hours ago, Eco said:

Yep - I played him in chess a few times actually. Massive Galatasaray fan, but for some reason I can't remember his name. 

Can't remember his name either... his user name was John Connor though. Later changed to Joe Satriani.

8 hours ago, Eco said:

Back in the day when we had the crazy Kaiserslautern chick who went mental, and then when Kel was at her height, she was a pleasure to watch. I know Kel is 'back', but she isn't the same. Shame really. 

Scout was a class poster though. Not sure what happened with the meltdown but it's a pity she's gone.

8 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Wait what? Tommy faked his death a while ago? O.o

Archived