talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stuff about this site - And your posting history

football forum

14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

People who post stuff about how they're being treated on a forum, disadvantages on an online forum, their cliques or whatever, seriously need to get at least some kind of real life. If you go out and meet people in real life, or maybe just take a walk and get some fresh air, you'll realize how trivial and unimportant your "online life" is. Sure you make buddies along the way if you post on the same site, but some of the stuff that has been going on here is just sad and cringy. And it appears that some see their forums as the only thing that matters in their life. 

I hope that wasn't aimed at me. I genuinely try to get along with most here, not create any conflicts but it's not that easy when 2 certain individuals are always trying to pick on you. Don't even know what I've done xD

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, José said:

But you didn’t say that to @Marc “victim” you and your buddies banned marc and your fellow racist German buddy got a slap on the wrist (probably a high five from the ones that voted to not ban him). I used the term n..ga not n...er and got reprimend real quick.  I don’t mind sticking to the rules but @Rab set the standards when he banned me for complaining about getting racially abused. This forum is all yours now and @Stan aka “yes sir, Mr white guy” 

I see a lot of random rambling again, but I'll let you know that I am not the biggest fan of BartraPique's behaviour, and I've been critical towards him for a long time. I'm not even sure if he's actually German to be honest. But think you're making too big a deal out of pretty much everything. 

I know you and your pals see this all as banter and you have your inside jokes and you're all having a hell of a giggle. But don't forget that everyone on this site is a human being. Not everyone reacts the same towards said "banter". Some may shrug it off as that, but others might take it a bit more personal. So, a basic principal, and something a wise man always says on this site is: be nice! 

Just now, José said:

You don’t get it and never will. I suffer from racist remarks on the regular outside of the internet and come here to have a good time and post about soccer but lately it has been more of a pain to post here. 

You were directly racially abused on here? Did you report it? Link? 

22 minutes ago, José said:

But you didn’t say that to @Marc “victim” you and your buddies banned marc and your fellow racist German buddy got a slap on the wrist (probably a high five from the ones that voted to not ban him). I used the term n..ga not n...er and got reprimend real quick.  I don’t mind sticking to the rules but @Rab set the standards when he banned me for complaining about getting racially abused. This forum is all yours now and @Stan aka “yes sir, Mr white guy” 

Listen.

I banned you over 5 years ago on a completely different forum for ban evading. Even if I did ban you for complaining about getting racially abused, it was over 5 years ago. Do you think people go throughout their whole lives without maturing and seeing mistakes they made in the past? Of course some don't, but most do. So if you feel like you need to hold some sort of grudge against me for something that happened over 5 years ago then feel free my friend. Although, I have done nothing to upset you on this forum.

I've attached a screenshot that'll perhaps help you refresh your memory.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 22.19.49.png

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, José said:

Weirdly obsessed. Don't you think this is all a bit boring? This faux-hatred of authority or staff. On the internet. FFS. 

28 minutes ago, José said:

You don’t get it and never will. I suffer from racist remarks on the regular outside of the internet and come here to have a good time and post about soccer but lately it has been more of a pain to post here. 

You make it sound like you're the only one who suffers from racism in this world. I'll tell you, first-hand, you're really not. Either outside of the internet or on it. 

We all come here to have a good time hence what makes this such a great community - but you're also not the one who feels it to be a pain to post on here these days sometimes and you and your 'buddies' make it part of the problem. 

What has happened in the past has happened, and can't be changed. Maybe we all need to grow up in some way and put it behind us and not keep coming back to it as 'grudges'. It gets us nowhere.

football forum
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

People who post stuff about how they're being treated on a forum, disadvantages on an online forum, their cliques or whatever, seriously need to get at least some kind of real life. If you go out and meet people in real life, or maybe just take a walk and get some fresh air, you'll realize how trivial and unimportant your "online life" is. Sure you make buddies along the way if you post on the same site, but some of the stuff that has been going on here is just sad and cringy. And it appears that some see their forums as the only thing that matters in their life. 

I was going to post in details but this sums things up perfectly. 

Whilst this place is great, there are a handful (no names mentioned) that seem to literally take it as live or die kinda stuff. Do any of you actually go out of the front door or have real people to talk to? The amount of cringworthy shite on here hasn't been laughable it's just been sad as fuck. 

7 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I actually remember being threatened via PM by @Toinho back in the day xD

Haha oh man. Joining TFF in 04, posting absolute spam shite way worse than I do these days. I was some little shit keyboard warrior. I remember you used to type like a dyslexic gangsta. 

• Subscriber

I've been around for about 7 years since TFF. I've seen a lot of excellent drama in that time. A lot of us that were in a similar age group of ~18 at that time are still around now, which is pretty cool, though I think everyone has changed an awful lot it's a rare thing that despite that, the majority of people still come back and get on well, maintaining a friendly relationship and actually knowing each other pretty well on a personal level despite most of us never having met each other.

9 hours ago, Toinho said:

Haha oh man. Joining TFF in 04, posting absolute spam shite way worse than I do these days. I was some little shit keyboard warrior. I remember you used to type like a dyslexic gangsta. 

You were lucky I didn't get you shot :ph34r:

It was hilarious to be honest and was part of the fun of going on the internet back then. We were all young as fuck around that time and it's amazing how quickly people suddenly grow up.

3 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

You were lucky I didn't get you shot :ph34r:

It was hilarious to be honest and was part of the fun of going on the internet back then. We were all young as fuck around that time and it's amazing how quickly people suddenly grow up.

I was 16 when I joined. I turn 21 in a month :hh:

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I was 16 when I joined. I turn 21 in a month :hh:

To be honest, when I say "young" I was probably only the age you are now, 21.

When I first joined the forum, there was actually a war going on between Rovers and Newcastle fans xD. There were loads of Geordies back then, more than anyone else by miles.

There was also quite a few Brazilian members if I remember correctly and I used to discuss Brazilian football with them. Only @El Profesor is left from our Brazilian members.

Just now, The Rebel CRS said:

To be honest, when I say "young" I was probably only the age you are now, 21.

When I first joined the forum, there was actually a war going on between Rovers and Newcastle fans xD. There were loads of Geordies back then, more than anyone else by miles.

There was also quite a few Brazilian members if I remember correctly and I used to discuss Brazilian football with them. Only @El Profesor is left from our Brazilian members.

Bravadinho shows up every 6 months, makes a few posts and then leaves again.

How many active South American members do we have by the way? Is it just 3? Me, Berserker and El Profesor.

I wasn't around when he was here, but when I used to read TFF post my time on the forum, there was a Uruguayan who only spoke in Spanish. We could have taught him English like we did to Berserker. Would have been a valuable asset.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Blue said:

I wasn't around when he was here, but when I used to read TFF post my time on the forum, there was a Uruguayan who only spoke in Spanish. We could have taught him English like we did to Berserker. Would have been a valuable asset.

I think @Berserker got taught the wrong type of English to begin with xD 

30 minutes ago, Blue said:

Taught me?, no one besides perhaps Chris as we used to chat a lot in both languages has taught me anything, and much less you, you twatic mong. I knew English beforehand, just not as much as now, having spent 8 years in a mostly anglophone forum. At least i had the excuse of it not being my maternal language, but i remember you used to suck both at Spanish and English, having spent all your life divided between Peru and Canada...

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think @Berserker got taught the wrong type of English to begin with xD 

My English used to be very yankish at the start, now it has become quite a nice blend i must say..

Archived