talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stuff about this site - And your posting history

football forum

10 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Those group chats we used to have on MSN. Good times.... msn ffs. How long has it been dead for now?

i can’t remember when I joined. It may have been around the same time as @Danny as I beat him for Newcomer. I think. :ay:

MSN was much better than the likes of facebook if you ask me. It used to be brilliant.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

MSN was much better than the likes of facebook if you ask me. It used to be brilliant.

Agreed. Remember the days of being so excited about being able to show what song you were listening to on Windows Media Player when that new feature came out, or being invited to so many group chats and wondering who the fuck you were speaking to half the time.

Must have been gone about a good 8-10 years now, it was dying out just when I started uni which was 2009. 

2 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

paul-gascoigne-1-800x504.jpg

OMG IT'S @Rafa Beneathus!!!

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

Agreed. Remember the days of being so excited about being able to show what song you were listening to on Windows Media Player when that new feature came out, or being invited to so many group chats and wondering who the fuck you were speaking to half the time.

Must have been gone about a good 8-10 years now, it was dying out just when I started uni which was 2009. 

OMG IT'S @Rafa Beneathus!!!

I knew about MSN originally as it was the last day of school and I wanted to keep in contract with this lass, so she told me to add her on MSN, which means that must have been 2002. I'd say I hammered it the most around 2004-2008 though as that's when a lot more people seemed to start using it.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I knew about MSN originally as it was the last day of school and I wanted to keep in contract with this lass, so she told me to add her on MSN, which means that must have been 2002. I'd say I hammered it the most around 2004-2008 though as that's when a lot more people seemed to start using it.

Yup. It was pretty much the first thing to do when getting home from school. Log on and just stay on MSN for hours. There used to be so much bitchiness and controversy sometimes as well.

7 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Those group chats we used to have on MSN. Good times.... msn ffs. How long has it been dead for now?

i can’t remember when I joined. It may have been around the same time as @Danny as I beat him for Newcomer. I think. :ay:

And I’ve never forgiven you since 

20 hours ago, Machado said:

I enjoyed reading some liverpool fan by the name of AntonS, don't know what happened to him but it's a shame he's not around.

Also there used to be more Newcastle fans around which made some of the match threads very interesting. Michael_Toon and some other with a Keegan avatar.

AntonS was a nice bloke.

Just now, Stan said:

I did?

Yes

I made a forum after getting suspended - published it on Twitter and you joined as "Brian 2" who claimed to support 5 different clubs.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

Yes

I made a forum after getting suspended - published it on Twitter and you joined as "Brian 2" who claimed to support 5 different clubs.

I don't remember this at all xD 

football forum
15 minutes ago, Blue said:

Anyone remember when @Stan signed up to my forum as Brian 2?

Hahahaha yeah he did it on TFF too I think. 

AntonS, that's a blast from the past too.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yes

You have your own forum? What did you get suspended for?

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

You have your own forum? What did you get suspended for?

I don't have my own forum. I was 16 and I started one of those free templates, and just copy-pasted everything from TFF. It was a disaster xD

Ah, so you don't remember me from the old forum. For the better I think :D 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't have my own forum. I was 16 and I started one of those free templates, and just copy-pasted everything from TFF. It was a disaster xD

Ah, so you don't remember me from the old forum. For the better I think :D 

No what happened?

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, Blue said:

You went on there to troll me, and after you permanently banned me you told everyone it was you.

Maybe @Rafa Beneathus remembers?

29 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Hahahaha yeah he did it on TFF too I think. 

AntonS, that's a blast from the past too.

why do I not remember this :/ 

Archived