talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sudamericano U20 2019

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bolivia drew 1-1 against hosts Chile and have seem to try and revolutionize their football. They've done something I've never seen from them before: try and play football.

Lovely goal from Ramiro Vaca.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Blue said:

Samuel Sosa's goal.

If I'm correct, @Storts said some good words about him a while back.

Great memory Brian! He was definitely one I said to watch, although I must admit since his move to Talleres he's gone off the radar a bit because not sure he's been playing?

Good to see this though, lovely free kick although had to watch a few times to see how it went in

4 hours ago, Storts said:

Great memory Brian! He was definitely one I said to watch, although I must admit since his move to Talleres he's gone off the radar a bit because not sure he's been playing?

Good to see this though, lovely free kick although had to watch a few times to see how it went in

He didn't do a whole lot yesterday besides the goal but I still rate him from what I saw of him last U20 World Cup. 

This Venezuela team is talented again. Not stacked like in 2017 but the likes of Sosa, Hurtado, Palmezano and Makoun are all very good players who I see a future in. They are definitely going to the next round in my eyes. 

We play Uruguay's U20's today. Uruguay is never easy but I think we should be winning with the talent we have. Oslimg Mora and Marcos Lopez are the 2 to watch in my opinion. The former hasn't debuted in Primera but is a beast on the right wing. The latter has had a good season and just moved to San Jose Earthquakes in the MLS.

Ecuador vs Paraguay is the other game.

Paraguay vs Ecuador about to start.

Hoping for a draw here. I am looking forward to seeing Ivan Franco and Gonzalo Plata as far as the talent goes.

Get in! 1-0 win over Uruguay.

The bad part is: I praised a player on twitter, which one of the most well known Peruvian journalists retweeted. That player then went onto have the worst game of his life, and I was exposed in front of the whole country xD

Samuel Sosa at it again! This time an assist. Goes all the way to the byline and makes a through ball into the box. Vargas scores and ties it up.

Chile's goal was a penalty.

Por dios! What has Yriarte just done!!!

Venezuela take the lead. 2-1 against hosts Chile and what a brilliant goal. Venezuela the future of South American football.

You might like this @Stan 

Archived