talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Carabao Cup 2018/19 Semi Final - Chelsea (2) p2-1 (2) Tottenham (2nd Leg)

football forum

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Carabao Cup 2018/19 Semi Final - Chelsea (0)-(1) Tottenham (2nd Leg)
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Wouldn't have given Chelsea a shout here but really they should be looking at this as a winnable tie with Kane and Son missing for Spurs.

And Alli and Lucas both injured.

Their only proper attacking players would be Llorente, Lamela and Eriksen.

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Wouldn't have given Chelsea a shout here but really they should be looking at this as a winnable tie with Kane and Son missing for Spurs.

Chelsea should smash us.

We've won once at SB since 1989. We have no Kane, no Son and now no Alli which is massive because he always scores against them. 

11 minutes ago, Storts said:

Chelsea should smash us.

We've won once at SB since 1989. We have no Kane, no Son and now no Alli which is massive because he always scores against them. 

Any other time I might agree that we would at least put up a decent fight but this side lacks fighting spirit, we have no firepower and continue to leak goals.. Spurs have one foot in the door already and can't see them throwing it away... 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Any other time I might agree that we would at least put up a decent fight but this side lacks fighting spirit, we have no firepower and continue to leak goals.. Spurs have one foot in the door already and can't see them throwing it away... 

You're definitely old enough to know that we always throw it away xD

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, True Blue said:

I like what you are saying Storts, but we need to score two without conceding and it is quite a feat for these winners on our pitch.

Our best hope is play for the 0-0. Could be quite a spectacle

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Cicero said:

As if our board is capable of signing him by then. 

And even if he does, I don't think he is eligible. 

They will. It's Tottenham.

And yeah he would be eligible if he's signed by the deadline Wednesday, why wouldnt he be?

Talk sport aren’t exactly known for thorough research but they were sayings he’s eligible.

i think for FA cup replays the player has to be signed for the first game, but a two legged affair is understandably different.

18 minutes ago, Storts said:

They will. It's Tottenham.

And yeah he would be eligible if he's signed by the deadline Wednesday, why wouldnt he be?

Yeah nvm for the league cup as long as he has signed midday, he should be eligible. 

31 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Rumors are he struggled to get through the airport checkpoint because he is fat.

7 minutes ago, AMG said:

Oh, thats a relief.

I heard that he missed an empty door, and had to be sent back because his passport doesnt state he is specially abled.

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Looks like chelsea didn’t register him in time. We will still lose but hopefully means Hazard at false 9

Just as well, according to Blue and AMG we might have had trouble getting him on the bus anyway... 

• The title was changed to Carabao Cup 2018/19 Semi Final - Chelsea (2) p2-1 (2) Tottenham (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived