talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Carabao Cup 2018/19 Semi Final - Chelsea (2) p2-1 (2) Tottenham (2nd Leg)

football forum

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Just as well, according to Blue and AMG we might have had trouble getting him on the bus anyway... 

Why are chelsea fans concerned about the bus?

Is Jose Mourinho coming back? :ph34r:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giroud must start. False 9 will demoralise everyone 

Edit: On a side note,  we will know more come tomorrow morning what the lineup will be. 

I know a bloke who says that every time Willian posts a matchday post on his instagram, it means he's starting. If he doesn't, he's benched. 

Safe to say if this self entitled twat doesn't post tomorrow morning, Giroud will play up top. 

On 21/01/2019 at 12:32, Harvsky said:

Trying to out do each other in miserablism. What a great semi final build up :ph34r:

You do that all the time. I remember you doing it a few weeks ago with @Stan I think. We're shitter, no we're shitter

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You do that all the time. I remember you doing it a few weeks ago with @Stan I think. We're shitter, no we're shitter

I remember doing it with Everton fans for the New Year's Day fixture and with the Newcastle lot when we played them in September/October.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Stan said:

I remember doing it with Everton fans for the New Year's Day fixture and with the Newcastle lot when we played them in September/October.

You won the match, we won the argument. Everyone's a winner. But not really, because both of our teams are still shite, so actually everyone's a loser. Hooray!

23 hours ago, Cicero said:

Giroud must start. False 9 will demoralise everyone 

Edit: On a side note,  we will know more come tomorrow morning what the lineup will be. 

I know a bloke who says that every time Willian posts a matchday post on his instagram, it means he's starting. If he doesn't, he's benched. 

Safe to say if this self entitled twat doesn't post tomorrow morning, Giroud will play up top. 

Willian posted a match day thread this morning. 

False 9 confirmed :37_disappointed:

Dier has been nothing short of pathetic so far and the constant fouling only plays a small part in it. Dreadful performance from him.

The first time I've watched Pedro where I've thought he doesn't look his normal self, hopefully it's just an off day and not age playing a part. There's been a couple of situations where he had some decent space on the edge of the area and he didn't make the most of it. In those particular situations, he's normally a lot sharper and they are situations in which he normally thrives in and where we see some of his best stuff.

Spurs looked to try and draw us out most of that first half and take advantage of space in behind. They found some decent spaces at times which I can only think the likes of Son, Alli and Kane would have made a lot more of. Our pressing as a unit has been OK but could improve. Spurs' tactic of trying to lead us on to press would have to change second half you'd think given the scoreline. Another interesting game tactically.

10 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Challenge on Hazard to top it off. 

Piss take. 

10 minutes ago, Marc said:

Is VAR in place? That was a stonewall penalty.

Spurs have been understandably awful.

Again you have to wonder what the rules are in that instance, clearly he had already made contact with hazard before getting a boot lace on the ball and of you play the man before the ball that has to be a foul?? If he had got the ball first and Hazard went down as a result then that's different.. 

2 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

The first time I've watched Pedro where I've thought he doesn't look his normal self, hopefully it's just an off day and not age playing a part. There's been a couple of situations where he had some decent space on the edge of the area and he didn't make the most of it.

Not just me thinking that then... 

• The title was changed to Carabao Cup 2018/19 Semi Final - Chelsea (2) p2-1 (2) Tottenham (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived