talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gonzalo Higuain [split]

football forum

On 10/01/2019 at 23:55, Berserker said:

You're actually retarded, fan of Pogdab, hater of Messi, gloryhunter of UTD and Madrid among others, your opinion is worth as much as a wet sock. Comparing the all time top scorer in one season in Serie A and one who has had prolific numbers through his career everywhere he played, in some of the biggest teams in the world among others, one of the strikers with the best numbers of the last decade with a guy who has only about 2 decent seasons in his life, much like your idol Podgab. xD

If @Marc or @José called someone retarded would they be banned @Stan?

PS. I think I know the answer

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Why are you using yourself in Third person? 

Something I picked up from my good friend, the great Julius Ceaser. God rest his soul.

I don’t think that’s the point though.

Just now, Marc said:

Something I picked up from my good friend, the great Julius Ceaser. God rest his soul.

I don’t think that’s the point though.

If it bothers you, there is a neat little report button feature you can utilise. 

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Marc said:

The post has been hidden and I've messaged Berserker asking him to not use it in future.

As @Cicero said, you can use the Report function in future to alert us :) (first time I'd seen the post).

Bear in mind you weren't banned for the first time you used the word either. So Berserker wouldn't be either. 

Thanks. 

Hey @Marc

Just a quick question!

How come you're so up in arms over Berserker's usage of the word retarded although you liked this post where another user used the word retarded? Did you mean to hit the report button instead and miss completely?

Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 20.45.04.png

4 minutes ago, Rab said:

Hey @Marc

Just a quick question!

How come you're so up in arms over Berserker's usage of the word retarded although you liked this post where another user used the word retarded? Did you mean to hit the report button instead and miss completely?

I've got the answer for you

agenda_clip_art_for_website.jpg

57 minutes ago, Cicero said:

If it bothers you, there is a neat little report button feature you can utilise. 

Thank you

51 minutes ago, Berserker said:

You're a whiney little snitch now Markey? xD, such low-down it's actually pathetic. FUCKING GROW UP!

No need for the caps mate, I can hear you in lower case.

49 minutes ago, Stan said:

The post has been hidden and I've messaged Berserker asking him to not use it in future.

As @Cicero said, you can use the Report function in future to alert us :) (first time I'd seen the post).

Bear in mind you weren't banned for the first time you used the word either. So Berserker wouldn't be either. 

Thanks. 

Why was the post not left to make him accountable? That's what happened when @Marc @I can’t reply to your msg call someone a R bomb.

18 minutes ago, Rab said:

Hey @Marc

Just a quick question!

How come you're so up in arms over Berserker's usage of the word Jim Broadbent although you liked this post where another user used the word Jim Broadbent? Did you mean to hit the report button instead and miss completely?

Ouch. Nice work Rab. I appreciate someone that takes the time to trawl through old posts - Genuinely. You seem to be glorifying the word Jim Broadbent to make a point, i thought you'd quickly delete the post? I hope while you're there doing your trawling you've given @Cicero a verbal warning? (it would be a 7 day ban for the great @Marc)

I would never condone the use of the word Blooming petunias, as i'm sure you know. All I can assume is that one of you admins hacked my account and liked it to try make me look silly.

I wouldn't be stupid enough (i nearly used a different word instead of stupid) to clumsily click like instead of report.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Marc said:

Why was the post not left to make him accountable? That's what happened when @Marc @I can’t reply to your msg call someone a R bomb.

You don't like it when posts are left up and the word remains and you don't like it when posts are deleted with the word removed. Make your mind up Marc :). What's it gonna be?

Just now, Stan said:

You don't like it when posts are left up and the word remains and you don't like it when posts are deleted with the word removed. Make your mind up Marc :). What's it gonna be?

I made my mind up a long time ago, Stan. Just the same rules for everyone. Including @Marc and @José

Others use a naughty word and their post is deleted, yet @Marc uses the same naughty word and his post is left so he is 'accountable' how is that fair? As @Blue would say maybe there is an agenda.

1 minute ago, Marc said:

I made my mind up a long time ago, Stan. Just the same rules for everyone. Including @Marc and @José

Others use a naughty word and their post is deleted, yet @Marc uses the same naughty word and his post is left so he is 'accountable' how is that fair? As @Blue would say maybe there is an agenda.

Now you know how I felt 2 years ago on the other forum we used to post on, yet you encouraged it. Now you are here whining because it's happening to you.

I'll let the staff handle the rest but you really got to think about your past history as a troll. Maybe if you stop sucking Teso's cock and troll less overall then you'll find you are a good poster and people will begin to respect you, just as some people on here began to accept me.

20 minutes ago, Marc said:

Ouch. Nice work Rab. I appreciate someone that takes the time to trawl through old posts - Genuinely.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

You forgot a Jim Broadbent.

Just saw the updated rules @Rab. Don't we all think that Marc and Teso have damaged the forum a little too much? We've been forced to change rules, we lost the neg rep that has been around forever. I think we're being a bit too nice to those 2 clowns :what:

Just now, Blue said:

Just saw the updated rules @Rab. Don't we all think that Marc and Teso have damaged the forum a little too much? We've been forced to change rules, we lost the neg rep that has been around forever. I think we're being a bit too nice to those 2 clowns :what:

Hey @Blue

The change to the rules is actually something I've been thinking about for a long time, it's not a spur of the moment thing. The update gives the member control of what their post says, rather than the Staff team just going in and hiding/removing any offensive content. It's actually a good thing, when you think about it.

Cheers,

Rab

Just now, Rab said:

Hey @Blue

The change to the rules is actually something I've been thinking about for a long time, it's not a spur of the moment thing. The update gives the member control of what their post says, rather than the Staff team just going in and hiding/removing any offensive content. It's actually a good thing, when you think about it.

Cheers,

Rab

I was half joking anyways xD as long as it doesn't affect me or my contributions I couldn't care less about those 2. Whatever the rules are I will follow them :) 

• The title was changed to Gonzalo Higuain [split]
  • The topic was locked

Archived