Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Spotify

What's everyone's Spotify usernames?

Has anyone created their own playlists they'd be willing to share?

my username is sparmar17.

I don't create many playlists. I have one called Random because that's exactly what it is xD. I do a lot of browsing and exploring on Spotify and any song I like goes in to the Random playlist. It started off as songs I knew about when I first regularly started using Spotify. But over time you could say it's evolved.

Playlists I use to find new music:

Discover Weekly
Release Radar
All New All Now 

They're all done by Spotify. 

It costs what, 5 we a month or something? Defo worth it

16 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

Is Spotify worth the money? What's good about it?

Thinking of getting it.

Do they still do the month or two free trial for premium? Do that if they still do and decide for yourself. Well worth £10 a month in my opinion

19 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

Is Spotify worth the money? What's good about it?

Thinking of getting it.

Try the free version first, theres no need to invest money.  I use it from time to time, you have access to a vast amount of songs in the same platform and you can also discover new stuff you may like according to the songs/artists you listen to more often or even lists from other people.

Great idea. There's always artists or bands that you personally cannot stand to listen to and they always crop up in those stations or playlists.

I don't use spotify at all. I prefer the previous model where you actually had to scout out and invest in new music and you got the excitement of listening to something new for the first time so you gave it your complete attention. 

55 minutes ago, Harry said:

I don't use spotify at all. I prefer the previous model where you actually had to scout out and invest in new music and you got the excitement of listening to something new for the first time so you gave it your complete attention. 

You can still get playlists where it's predominantly new music. I've found playlists such as Release Radar and All New All Now have been quite good do find new artists. 

Many artists/songs that I like within last couple of years have come through the Related Artists as well on each performer's page. 

18 minutes ago, Stan said:

You can still get playlists where it's predominantly new music. I've found playlists such as Release Radar and All New All Now have been quite good do find new artists. 

Many artists/songs that I like within last couple of years have come through the Related Artists as well on each performer's page. 

Yeah I'm not suggesting you can't. But for me the was an aspect of pre reading and careful selection that comes with needing to fork out 20 bucks on something. 

Also I have an enormous music collection.