talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Upcoming Games You're Looking Forward To

football forum

I got the invite for alpha build of Anthem late last year on PS4. Looks interesting, graphics looked great and the open world look and puzzles looked the part but my major problem will be its going to multiplayer only with microtransactions and lootbooxes and little to no single player missions with story. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 hours ago, PrinceSpeedyG said:

I got the invite for alpha build of Anthem late last year on PS4. Looks interesting, graphics looked great and the open world look and puzzles looked the part but my major problem will be its going to multiplayer only with microtransactions and lootbooxes and little to no single player missions with story. 

A buddy of mine has early beta keys for this weekend and next, I wont get a chance to try it but Ill be buying or not based on what he says. The gameplay videos have looked like a blast so far.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, PrinceSpeedyG said:

Bad news for Metroid fans: Metroid 4 Development Update

On one side its sad news that it is delayed because I was quite looking forward to it coming out earlier than what the video states. On the other hand, Retro Studios is back in the mix and that makes me happy as they did work on the original Prime series and that was superb on the Game Cube. The other good thing is that Nintendo have the balls to say it isn't working right for them and they want to scrap it and restart from scratch to give the fans what they want so that's also good news. Where this does seem a bit weird is the lack of big name games this year from them as I think they are bit short in that department?

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, PrinceSpeedyG said:

There is a chance the full RPG Pokemon game will come out this year. 

Also isn't Capcom bringing out its back catalog on Nintendo Switch? (5 games I think🤔

They discussed a Pokemon game last year and said they had to delay that one too. As for older games coming out on the platform that's all well and great but you'd imagine they want another big title from their core franchises to hit this year. There was a rumor that an F-Zero game was coming out but that died off pretty fast.

True but also remember Smash Ultimate is less than a month old and selling like hotcakes. It's still relevant till Q2 at least. Rumours also of a new Switch but little of its spec or full functionality yet. Nintendo will get something, it's just this year Sony and Microsoft are prepping for next gen so will be fairly quiet on big name games this year compared to last year. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I have a little go to and from work, as well as walking the dog. Nothing huge. 

A lot of people seemed to reckon that Niantic shat the bed on Pokemon Go and wasted the concept with poor execution. I don't know if it was that or more because it was just the sort of thing where the novelty wears off fairly soon.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

A lot of people seemed to reckon that Niantic shat the bed on Pokemon Go and wasted the concept with poor execution. I don't know if it was that or more because it was just the sort of thing where the novelty wears off fairly soon.

Probably a mixture of both. They fucked it up at launch as they weren't anticipating that many downloading it in one hit. Also didn't help that gyms and the like weren't well thought out. 

However, after jumping in and out occasionally since launch, it has improved considerably. Extra gens have been released, gyms have been reworked a bit, raids (what was advertised in the initial trailer) are out, getting coins is much easier, trading and battling are finally in etc. 

Archived