• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nahitan Nandez - Boca Midfielder Heading to Cagliari

football forum

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

He really does sound like everything we need in a midfielder at the minute. Tenacious but with quality about him too. We've got too many midfielders who just don't really do anything.

Do think that the chances are he's going to Cagliari and we've basically been played off but holding out some hope.

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

He really does sound like everything we need in a midfielder at the minute. Tenacious but with quality about him too. We've got too many midfielders who just don't really do anything.

Do think that the chances are he's going to Cagliari and we've basically been played off but holding out some hope.

Cagliari have set their eyes on Nacional midfielder Christian Oliva now as they've lost foot in the race for Nandez.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Cagliari have set their eyes on Nacional midfielder Christian Oliva now as they've lost foot in the race for Nandez.

I hope this is true. The talk really is that Cagliari had this all but in the bag but they've bodged it up late on and there's been a disagreement between the two clubs, with Leicester waiting to pounce.

It's being quite widely reported now so maybe there's something in it.

I'm in favour. What isn't to like.

I mean, he could be rubbish at football but I doubt it. He's of a decent calibre. You don't start for Uruguay if you haven't got something about you.

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

The Cagliary deal fell as they wanted to change the terms of the payment but the pigs (Boca) refused. Now they're looking for other offers, if nothing serious appears then he'll stay.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

What's the fee being reported that Cagliari (or us) were willing to pay?

I'd read 25mil release clause, think that was in Euros (which is funny as neither Leicester or Boca use Euros)

• 6 months later...
  • Administrator

I remember we were linked with him last summer and a lot of us were getting quite excited. 

Cagliari now potentially getting Nandez and Nainngolan.

• The title was changed to Nahitan Nandez - Boca Midfielder Heading to Cagliari
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Stan said:

I remember we were linked with him last summer and a lot of us were getting quite excited. 

Cagliari now potentially getting Nandez and Nainngolan.

Sounds like a Nando’s special combo meal 

• The topic was locked

Archived