talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Rude responses to "What's up?"

football forum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Look, let's cut the bullshit. You're a girl and I'm a guy. You and I both know there's something between us and I thought I'd just get it out in the open. I know you've stalked my pic's and I just want you to know I'm ok with you using them for wank material. It's natural, I'm completely at ease with it, and If I was you, I'd probably do the same.

But I'm more than just a sexual object you know? I have feelings. So if you're going to keep doing it, don't just take take take. At least show me. Cheers"

11 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Are you bent? What's the issue here then?

She obviously likes you and if you find her attractive, think with your penis. 

That she's a colleague and that she's engaged.

I've decided to reply with the much more firm yet officious "Please refrain from contacting me by call, text, WhatsApp, email or a facebook message unless it is relating to academics or work." the next time she wants to know whats up.

I think its slightly rude, but fair. If my cold responses dont do the trick, hopefully this will.

To everyone else, thank you for your creativity, but if I even had a semblance of an interest in her, I was/am aware of the Dating/Relationship thread, and this querry would have been redirected to that thread instead.

PS: I am open to criticism and fine-tuning of my chosen response.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, AMG said:

That she's a colleague and that she's engaged.

I've decided to reply with the much more firm yet officious "Please refrain from contacting me by call, text, WhatsApp, email or a facebook message unless it is relating to academics or work." the next time she wants to know whats up.

I think its slightly rude, but fair. If my cold responses dont do the trick, hopefully this will.

To everyone else, thank you for your creativity, but if I even had a semblance of an interest in her, I was/am aware of the Dating/Relationship thread, and this querry would have been redirected to that thread instead.

PS: I am open to criticism and fine-tuning of my chosen response.

It's quite direct but maybe that's what she needs.

if she's a colleague, could you just not speak to her face to face, like a man xD

You freshies are so weird xD

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Ask her for a shag. It's win win. If she blocks you she'll leave you alone. If she accepts, you'll have some fun in bed.

From the 1 or 2 Bollywood movies I've seen, I know that he'll have to do some weird dance with her afterwards where the whole town joins. Maybe he's not into that. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

From the 1 or 2 Bollywood movies I've seen, I know that he'll have to do some weird dance with her afterwards where the whole town joins. Maybe he's not into that. 

This is the best Bollywood moment ever, this is how to properly woo a girl with such masculinity and bravado...

Image result for indian horse action film gif

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Does she have nice feet? If yes, ask her if I can lube them and roll my dicks down the sole of her feet. 

Go have a wank, get this out your system and then come back and participate

Slowly take longer and longer to reply to her messages, she will soon get the message. OR...don't be a shit and tell her honestly how it makes you feel, but in a less cuntish way than that statement you've written up.

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You could always just not respond 

Not really a very good option, as the next time I'm on my seat, she'll stand next to me and say I sent you a message on FB, why didnt you reply.

Archived