talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Teams you hate (which aren't your rivals)

football forum

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Tanksie said:

What was ever respectable about them? The Man U I grew up with were a rarely attractive side who had a knack for winning 1-0 and a horrid cunt of a manager.

Calling them a 1-0 side is very harsh. I always found them one of the best sides to watch.

I don't know, I just think they've gone well over the top with their globalisation. Don't get me wrong they aren't alone in this but I'm convinced this Pogba signing was to appease glory hunters world wide more than anything else.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike Chelsea for loaning out 30+ youngsters per season, and never giving any of them an opportunity in their first team. Abramovich has been there for how long, now? How many millions (maybe even over £1billion?) pumped in? And how many English talents have emerged from Chelsea’s youth system in that time? Unforgivable. 

If Costa leaves (and I reckon he will depart this summer), even die-hard Chelsea fans know that Dominic Solanke, Izzy Brown and Tammy Abraham won’t get anywhere near first team football at Stamford Bridge. In fact, isn’t Solanke going to run down his contract and leave Chelsea this summer? I’d advise him to do so and get some first-team action elsewhere.

Even the foreign kids struggle; Aké was really starting to bloom at Bournemouth after given a run in the first team. Since being recalled, he’s played just the twice in the FA Cup. So irritating! 

That’s why Southampton are probably the team that I admire the most at the moment. 

(*Prepares for the inevitable forthcoming Southampton –> Liverpool jokes)

1 hour ago, tarzanontoast said:

I dislike Chelsea for loaning out 30+ youngsters per season, and never giving any of them an opportunity in their first team. Abramovich has been there for how long, now? How many millions (maybe even over £1billion?) pumped in? And how many English talents have emerged from Chelsea’s youth system in that time? Unforgivable. 

If Costa leaves (and I reckon he will depart this summer), even die-hard Chelsea fans know that Dominic Solanke, Izzy Brown and Tammy Abraham won’t get anywhere near first team football at Stamford Bridge. In fact, isn’t Solanke going to run down his contract and leave Chelsea this summer? I’d advise him to do so and get some first-team action elsewhere.

Even the foreign kids struggle; Aké was really starting to bloom at Bournemouth after given a run in the first team. Since being recalled, he’s played just the twice in the FA Cup. So irritating! 

That’s why Southampton are probably the team that I admire the most at the moment. 

(*Prepares for the inevitable forthcoming Southampton –> Liverpool jokes)

You must really hate most Italian teams then!

Ayacucho FC. Useless side. They are no longer a company team that they were when they were called "Inti Gas" but they're always the worst side in the league and always manage a way to stay up. They leave huge gaps in defence and somehow get away with it. Hopefully this is the year they finally go down as there are many teams in the Segunda that deserve being in the Primera much more than them.

On 17/04/2017 at 8:29 AM, Toony said:

Crystal Palace & West Ham, both think they're much bigger than they are and their tweeting fan base are a bunch of knobs. Though, to be fair, it's usually the worst type that are on Twitter.

I'm surprised more Newcastle fans haven't said us given we've welcomed Pardew and Allardyce with open arms who both have been relatively successful with us.

On 4/21/2017 at 5:31 PM, nudge said:

Hate:

RB Leipzig (and any other Red Bull franchise club)
Wolfsburg
Hoffenheim

Strongly dislike:

Schalke
Bayern

Why so? Being effectively a company team, is it a similar feeling for the other two 'plastic' clubs you've mentioned as your top 3? 

If that's the case, do Bayer Leverkusen register in the same way?

On 4/17/2017 at 1:03 PM, tarzanontoast said:

Ha! Was that part of the reason that Parma went bust? By having 80-odd players on their books?

And don’t get me started on co-owning players. Never understood that!

I think Juventus has over 60 players on loan. Inter and Milan easily have that same amount. At least that co-ownership blind bidding nonsense was canned a few years back.

Liverpool. Just a hilarious club living in the past.
Barcelona. Say no more.

Well, our A-league rival is Wellington apparently lolz. so...

Melbourne City. Not a rival? But a fucked club because of the world we now live in.
Melbourne Victory. Scummy, dirty wankers.

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, StefBWFC said:

Why so? Being effectively a company team, is it a similar feeling for the other two 'plastic' clubs you've mentioned as your top 3? 

If that's the case, do Bayer Leverkusen register in the same way?

While you're of course correct that both Wolfsburg and Leverkusen are company teams, there's a big difference between the two and how they operate, and that's the reason why I "hate" Wolfsburg while I'm rather indifferent to Leverkusen. Basically, while Leverkusen surely have financial advantage over most clubs these days, they are more or less self sufficient and Bayer as a company has remained mainly in the background for the most part of the club's history, also supporting various smaller sport clubs in the region, mostly amateur ones; so in a way, it was more or less about football for them for over 100 years. Meanwhile, Wolfsburg are completely dependent on VW who have been pumping hundreds of millions into the club each year, and I'm also extremely wary of VW's influence in German football through various spin-off companies and subsidiaries. 

Still can't compare either of them to RB haha. 

On 4/16/2017 at 6:25 PM, Chaaay AFC said:

Barcelona, I think they are one of the fakest clubs around. They try to make out they are this amazing respectful club but they are full of cunts. They are just as bad as Real Madrid in my opinion.

In England I really dislike Sunderland, they are just a shite team who add nothing to the league and have stuck around far too long. So happy they are finally flushing. Stoke are massive bellend as well, they boo Ramsey for getting his leg broken by one of their players, grade A cunts.

Definitely not far off

• 1 year later...
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Oh yeah... Fuck that vile club(only people from Nicholas's forum know the story behind my dislike for that club ) is the cunt Cattermole still playing for them? 

well you're on here now and we want some elaboration :D 

Yeah Cattermole is still there. Couldn't think of a better club for him.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I was sure Cattermole had fucked off, what an absolute yard dog of a footballer.

someone on our Leicester forum thought we should have signed him before we signed Cambiasso xDxD 

And then maintained that Cattermole was the better footballer than the guy who was the most decorated footballer ever in terms of trophies at one stage.

Thankfully it wasn't myself or @Dan.

I'll add more to my life, again, these are non-rivals.

1. Lazio
2. Barcelona
3. Manchester United
4. Manchester City
5. West Ham
6. Club America
7. LA Galaxy
8. Spanish NT
9  Argentina NT
10. Germany NT

We shouldn't be spreading hate because i believe deep down eveyone is a good person but some people find it difficult to find that person and we should help them :100_pray:

Nah.... Fuck Barcelona :shoot:

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Devon Von Devon said:

We shouldn't be spreading hate because i believe deep down eveyone is a good person but some people find it difficult to find that person and we should help them :100_pray:

Nah.... Fuck Barcelona :shoot:

you were so close to winning Member of the Month.

Archived