talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Teams you hate (which aren't your rivals)

football forum

3 hours ago, Devon Von Devon said:

We shouldn't be spreading hate because i believe deep down eveyone is a good person but some people find it difficult to find that person and we should help them :100_pray:

Nah.... Fuck Barcelona :shoot:

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

you were so close to winning Member of the Month.

Fuck member of the month. He has my respect instead.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It different here though with the historic oppression of Spain on the people of Catalunya.

Fenerbache was founded by the poor class of Istanbul abhored by the elite class who formed the fan base of Galatasaray.

madrid fan here.   teams i hate.

bayern munich - with all the money they have, of course they'll win the bundesliga year in and year out.

PSG - who likes them ?

City - when the pretentious Pep came over, i hated them.

Juventus - i liked them during the Del Pierro era but after that HOW MUCH YOU PAID gestures against madrid, i saw them as hypocrites being involved in that match-fixing scandal years ago.

I use to like Newcastle but I don't like them now. Someone once told me their fans are delusional and I agree. No offence to the Newcastle fans on here I dont think they are like that but I think a lot are 

14 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I use to like Newcastle but I don't like them now. Someone once told me their fans are delusional and I agree. No offence to the Newcastle fans on here I dont think they are like that but I think a lot are 

If the people you actually interact with aren't enough for you to change and challenge a stereotype of a group there is no hope. 

7 hours ago, Harvsky said:

If the people you actually interact with aren't enough for you to change and challenge a stereotype of a group there is no hope. 

Did you misread that? He told me they were like that. It's funny I have always complained about people believing stereotypes which cause racism and prejudice but I have been guilty of it myself here. The reason I thought it was because of what I was told and phone ins ECT where Newcastle fans appear to be self entitled. Perhaps you can tell me what do most Newcastle fans expect?

Archived