FA Cup 2018/19 - Fourth Round Match Chat - 25-28th January, 2019

football forum

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Another immediate equaliser xD 

This time luck turns Millwall's way.

Shot is saved but deflected in to Cooper and it bounces off him in to the net.

No offside. Potential handball?

Marco Silva is a massive fraud, I’ve said it before and I could do it again but I won’t bother. 

Everton’s problems run much deeper than who their manager is. They have a poor squad and whoever gets the job is still lumbered with the dross throughout that squad. Their recruitment has been typically quite poor, for quite a few years and they’re paying for it. They’ve got a new head of recruitment in the last year or so and they’ve signed better in the likes of Andre Gomes and Lucas Digne but it takes time to overhaul a squad. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Sacked? 

He won't be sacked, because changing manager again just sets us back another season. Under serious pressure now though. A lot of our fans think the FA Cup was all that was left for us this season.

I still maintain that the manager isn't the problem. Spineless players are the problem as evidenced by conceding equalisers immediately twice tonight.

Didn't even see the last half hour bar the replays of their second goal in a bar. Can't say I'm sorry. We are absolutely desperately mediocre.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

He won't be sacked, because changing manager again just sets us back another season. Under serious pressure now though. A lot of our fans think the FA Cup was all that was left for us this season.

I still maintain that the manager isn't the problem. Spineless players are the problem as evidenced by conceding equalisers immediately twice tonight.

Didn't even see the last half hour bar the replays of their second goal in a bar. Can't say I'm sorry. We are absolutely desperately mediocre.

Yeah I was a being silly. I have a soft spot for Silva and Everton and its depressing seeing how it's going at the moment. 

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Yeah I was a being silly. I have a soft spot for Silva and Everton and its depressing seeing how it's going at the moment. 

Yeah football fans will be football fans and a lot of ours will start calling for his head now, or soon.

Personally find it hard to pin all the blame, or even most of it, on the manager when I've been watching all this under Martinez, Koeman, Unsworth, Allardyce for years now. The common denominator is not Marco Silva, even if he hasn't covered himself in glory at times.

47 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Yeah football fans will be football fans and a lot of ours will start calling for his head now, or soon.

Personally find it hard to pin all the blame, or even most of it, on the manager when I've been watching all this under Martinez, Koeman, Unsworth, Allardyce for years now. The common denominator is not Marco Silva, even if he hasn't covered himself in glory at times.

Some of your lot seem to now be saying he wasn't qualified to have been appointed in the first place. I don't seem to remember seeing any of that in the summer. From what I remember most were happy because of the perception that he played good football.

5 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Some of your lot seem to now be saying he wasn't qualified to have been appointed in the first place. I don't seem to remember seeing any of that in the summer. From what I remember most were happy because of the perception that he played good football.

Always thought he was overrated. You get away with it when you play good football. Imagine if it  was allardyce

• Administrator

This is worse than ours and Everton's results.

Just heard that Wimbledon have only won 3 games at home, and these are first-team regulars for West Ham...

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

This is worse than ours and Everton's results.

Just heard that Wimbledon have only won 3 games at home, and these are first-team regulars for West Ham...

Was just about to say you haven't played today. Forgot you went out in the last round 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived