• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2018/19 - Fourth Round Match Chat - 25-28th January, 2019

football forum

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Marc said:

It's been a strange game. I feel like it's not been a very good game despite 3 goals. I think the injuries have slowed the game down.

Quality hasn't really been there, both sides are quite sloppy. Arsenal are close to building a lovely goal but fanny about too much and lack the incisive edge to actually make it happen.

Game over. Fair play to Solskjaer, he's got them playing like the Manchester United over 10-13, not massively inspiring like the great side of 2008 but able to counter and take advantage.

As much as I dislike Manchester United and their repulsive fanbase, I am enjoying how shit this makes that poisonous cunt Mourinho look.

Don't think Man Utd actually looked that good. They were extremely lucky that both our centre backs got injured during the game. And Lingard continues to be an embarrassment of a human being which just makes it even more annoying that he always scores against us. 

14 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Don't think Man Utd actually looked that good. They were extremely lucky that both our centre backs got injured during the game. And Lingard continues to be an embarrassment of a human being which just makes it even more annoying that he always scores against us. 

Think you're being a bit ungenerous there. Solskjaer played a simple game but got it absolutely spot on, they never looked in serious trouble and were a danger coming forward every time and that wasn't down to your centre backs. Emery got it wrong and Solskjaer got it right.

Arsenal deserved nothing for me. They had a lot of the ball but what did they really do with it? As the home team, you need to create more.

It wasn't like they peppered United's goal. Romero made one brilliant save from Ramsey and other than that, it was comfortable.

Unfortunately for Arsenal, United wanted them to come at them and they fell right into it, got hit on the break three times, easy peasy. Very clinical from United, it's what the better sides do.

Brutal assessment possibly and obviously I'd have loved an Arsenal win tonight for obvious reasons, but you have to call it how you see it.

For me, it was so transparent United were winning this tie tonight because that's how they have handled Arsenal for years away from home. No doubt Solskjaer rammed this down their throat because he knew he had the weapons to do the same.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, 6666 said:

Like our CBs yours are all shit to.

• Subscriber

United 2-1 up in a cup game and what substitutions does Ole make. Brings on 2 forwards to wrap up the game by scoring another goal.. Jose would have brought on 2 defenders and parked the bus. That’s the difference. Positivity v Negativity. Stop them scoring or score more.

• Administrator

Red card for Accrington. Daniel Barlaser sent off for 2 bookable offences. Two poor sliding tackles, 1 in each half.

Derby surely have to go on and win this now...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived