• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Were you ever part of a fraternity?

football forum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm part of the Illuminati

Which reminds me that induction drive 2019 has started, those interested please PM me your personal details name, nationality etc along with two recent photographs with plain blue background also your academic qualification certificates and any other certificate which can help your cause, and you have to write atleast a two page long essay on why you want to join. 

Selected candidate's will be shortlisted who will have to appear for a final interview from where the recommended members will be sent to the Illuminati academy in Zanzibar for a three months training. 

Regards World Freemasonry Organization and Illuminati 

3 hours ago, Azeem said:

I'm part of the Illuminati

Which reminds me that induction drive 2019 has started, those interested please PM me your personal details name, nationality etc along with two recent photographs with plain blue background also your academic qualification certificates and any other certificate which can help your cause, and you have to write atleast a two page long essay on why you want to join. 

Selected candidate's will be shortlisted who will have to appear for a final interview from where the recommended members will be sent to the Illuminati academy in Zanzibar for a three months training. 

Regards World Freemasonry Organization and Illuminati 

What's your organization's ultimate goal? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived