talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How many countries have you visited?

football forum

How many countries have you visited?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. How many countries have you visited?

Some of us have been fortunate to travel bits of the globe. This isn’t a poll to brag about or feel shite about how much travelling you’ve done. It’s from a pure interest perspective and I know a fair few of us have been many places. Perhaps this will serve as good motivation to book that trip you’re um-ing and ah-ing about. Our European members have the advantage here I’d say.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stan said:

16 I think. I've been to about 3 or 4 US states but counted those as one. 

Considering states are not countries... then you did the right thing! I am not counting Macau and HK for mine. Think it’s 26 or 27. Would need to sit down and think. 

• Subscriber

Without counting, I'd say about 15. Which also includes a few countries visited only for a weekend or so, so the actual number of countries traveled is definitely much lower; maybe around 8-10.

2 minutes ago, Azeem said:

Why is Scotland/Wales being counted as a country ? Isn't it like a county of UK or what's its officially  called. 

That part of the world is spasticated when it comes to all of that. 

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Azeem said:

Why is Scotland/Wales being counted as a country ? Isn't it like a county of UK or what's its officially  called. 

they are separate countries which formed the United Kingdom about 200+ years ago following some wars. (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland).

19 minutes ago, Azeem said:

From what I've seen they cherry pick whether to be considered a single entity or seperare ones depending what suits their argument...

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

they are separate countries which formed the United Kingdom about 200+ years ago following some wars. (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland).

So does the border between England and Scotland qualify as an international border let alone an open one or not ?

Do i need a Scottish visa to visit Scotland or a UK one ?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Azeem said:

So does the border between England and Scotland qualify as an international border let alone an open one or not ?

Do i need a Scottish visa to visit Scotland or a UK one ?

Yep, international border. They're recognised as separate countries. 

Only a UK one and that enables you to travel freely between the 4 countries. 

Archived