talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How many countries have you visited?

football forum

How many countries have you visited?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. How many countries have you visited?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England, France, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Vatican City, San Marino, Austria, Czech Republic, Greece, Egypt, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, China, South Korea, Thailand, Cambodia, USA(Hawaii only), New Zealand 

and Macau and HK whatever they technically are. 

Just realised I've never been to Wales or Northern Ireland, which is odd. When I think about it, I'm actually quite sure I've never even met a Welsh person.

In uni I obviously meet new English and even Northern Irish people all the time.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

That's actually a point. If Gibraltar counted then would Islands in the canaries and Balearic islands not? In fact, even the Isle of Mann?

Who would dream of visiting the Isle of Man though? :ph34r:

• Subscriber

This thread is slowly starting to sound like those annoying backpackers types who rate their importance by how many countries they have been to, and whose whole existence is based on solely ticking off places from their Lonely Planet Top 50 lists :ph34r:xD 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

This thread is slowly starting to sound like those annoying backpackers types who rate their importance by how many countries they have been to, and whose whole existence is based on solely ticking off places from their Lonely Planet Top 50 lists :ph34r:xD 

Is it though? People did start listing. Personally I find it interesting to see the places people from different parts of the globe have visited on here. Some are “predictable” but there are some “random” choices too. 

Nothing wrong with ticking off places you want to go to. Canada is number one on my list. Followed by Switzerland, Brazil, Iceland and inside the Peruvian under 19 female goalkeeeper. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Toinho said:

Is it though? People did start listing. Personally I find it interesting to see the places people from different parts of the globe have visited on here. Some are “predictable” but there are some “random” choices too. 

Nothing wrong with ticking off places you want to go to. Canada is number one on my list. Followed by Switzerland, Brazil, Iceland and inside the Peruvian under 19 female goalkeeeper. 

Nah don't take it seriously, I'm just messing around :P No one on here is bragging. 

Nothing wrong with going where you want to go, I just can't stand the actual backpacker types who turn it into some kind of weird competition and look down on anyone who is "less-traveled" than them. Met way too many of those and they just do my head in.

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nah don't take it seriously, I'm just messing around :P No one on here is bragging. 

Nothing wrong with going where you want to go, I just can't stand the actual backpacker types who turn it into some kind of weird competition and look down on anyone who is "less-traveled" than them. Met way too many of those and they just do my head in.

Yep understood. Sorry! Definitely know the type you’re talking about too... 

1 hour ago, Inverted said:

Just realised I've never been to Wales or Northern Ireland, which is odd. When I think about it, I'm actually quite sure I've never even met a Welsh person.

In uni I obviously meet new English and even Northern Irish people all the time.

I've had some good times in Belfast - I recommend it.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

I'd say it's more about the cities/towns/parts of countries you have visited.

It would be nice to visit more countries, but not just for the sake of it.

When are you going to add Ingaland to your list anyway? B|

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Who would dream of visiting the Isle of Man though? :ph34r:

I went with my Grandparents when I was a kid. They loved it there and went regularly so I went with them one year. I can barely remember it now though.

It's got to be said that we don't even necessarily need to leave Europe in order to see a diversity of cultures and you could never travel enough within this continent. So many amazing countries that are very different from one another.

football forum
1 hour ago, nudge said:

You cut me deep. 

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I'd say it's more about the cities/towns/parts of countries you have visited.

It would be nice to visit more countries, but not just for the sake of it.

When are you going to add Ingaland to your list anyway? B|

Don't have any plans for it but I'd love to visit Scotland one day.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

You cut me deep. 

You don't come across as a backpacker type...

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Don't have any plans for it but I'd love to visit Scotland one day.

You don't come across as a backpacker type...

He's more the fudge-packer type...

6 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

That's actually a point. If Gibraltar counted then would Islands in the canaries and Balearic islands not? In fact, even the Isle of Mann?

Monaco I think is part of the UN. Isle of Man isn't nor the Canaries.

Forgot if the Holy See is part of it.

7 hours ago, nudge said:

The only person in here turning it into a dick measuring contest is the one who always lets us know how he went to Japan :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

So what? I do live in Saarbrücken for almost 50 years now and don't bore the other forum members to death by mentioning it every single day. Experience the difference.

Haha fuck me. I was playing along. Settle down, boy. 

• 2 months later...

Germany, France, Cyprus, Turkey, Egypt, Italy, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Greece (by the way, if you really want to explore the best of the island I would highly recommend a car at least for a few days from this Car Rental in Greece service. Getting to some of the best beaches, such as Porto Katsiki and Gialos, is impossible by public transport (unless you use taxis, in which case it might end up costing more than renting a small car).

5 hours ago, Dreamer7 said:

France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Egypt, the UK, Denmark, Croatia, Italy, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea, China, Cambodia, Thailand.

Everywhere in the UK? I count them separately. 

Archived