talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hot Ones

football forum

Anyone else a fan of Sean Evans' YouTube show Hot Ones, where he interviews celebrities while eating chicken wings with some of the hottest sauces? It's great. Entertaining, funny and Sean Evans is one of the best interviewers around IMO. His latest episode features Gordon Ramsay:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I don't particularly like the format (first time I even heard of this show!) as I don't enjoy watching people struggle through insanely hot sauces, choking, spitting, crying, sweating and almost shitting themselves but I do love Gordon Ramsay, haha! 

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Tommy said:

Anyone else a fan of Sean Evans' YouTube show Hot Ones, where he interviews celebrities while eating chicken wings with some of the hottest sauces? It's great. Entertaining, funny and Sean Evans is one of the best interviewers around IMO. His latest episode features Gordon Ramsay:

I liked the one he did with John Mayer some time ago and that's when I started watching the rest of them. He's a good interviewer and keeps the guest engaged which is why its always a good watch for me.

Archived