Formula One - Prediction League 2019 - Tommy's Tequila Tavern

football forum

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Inga is catching me.

A great race weekend for me; got most of prediction right (except P3 and fastest lap) and my team brought in nice points! 

Still over 40 points behind you though...

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, nudge said:

A great race weekend for me; got most of prediction right (except P3 and fastest lap) and my team brought in nice points! 

Still over 40 points behind you though...

Stop catching me lol.

Solid race for me...finally. 

139 points which puts me in 4th for this week. Since I wasn't aware of the predictions tab, i'm so far behind it's unattainable for me to catch up, but it's still good to have a solid week. 

Congrats Inga on kicking ass. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Decent weekend I think. Vettel fucked me over for my 2nd/3rd picks although I thought I chose Leclerc for 3rd but chose the wrong Ferrari driver :dash3:

Got pole, 1st, fastest lap and Grosjean question right. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Decent weekend I think. Vettel fucked me over for my 2nd/3rd picks although I thought I chose Leclerc for 3rd but chose the wrong Ferrari driver :dash3:

Got pole, 1st, fastest lap and Grosjean question right. 

Vettel fucked me over for my 3rd pick so I missed out on the podium combo ¬¬ Got 1st, 2nd, safety car, and Grosjean right.

Massive week for @Eco!

9 hours ago, nudge said:

Vettel fucked me over for my 3rd pick so I missed out on the podium combo ¬¬ Got 1st, 2nd, safety car, and Grosjean right.

Massive week for @Eco!

I was watching and couldn't believe that I got all 3 podiums spot on, safety car, Grosjean, and Fastest Lap. 

Massive week, and I'm proud to say that the highest scoring point anyone has had all year long. 

Also, I'm still in last place so there's that. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Got Max P1 and fastest lap right... Nothing much else but Toro Rosso brought me quite a few points. Took over the overall lead now :banana:

Toro Rosso did the best for me in terms of team as well. Not so much on the bonus question xD.

Only got Hamilton pole right otherwise.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I forgot to predict. I would have predicted Verstappen and Vettel kind of right :(

You still finished 1st this weekend - your team got you a whopping 194 points! xD Everyone got most of the predictions wrong anyway.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

You still finished 1st this weekend - your team got you a whopping 194 points! xD Everyone got most of the predictions wrong anyway.

What the fuck?

Archived