• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, nudge said:

If Leclerc's not disqualified then it'll be a podium combo for me B|

d8OhKya.png

Never liked you anyway.

Joking lol x.

Shame I forgot about it so often. I think the race where I had the most points I even forgot to predict, and it was just my team that brought me the points. 

Looking forward to next season, and already have a few ideas for my teams name, to honour a certain someone who won't be on the grid. :61_sob:

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Well done Nudge. Till the summer break my lead was always huge. But after the break Nudges upgrades and my reliability issues turned the tide.

Lucky for me there were no technical directives issued to question the legality of my upgrades :ph34r:

Nah it was a good battle for the title. Hope next season more people are involved.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, nudge said:

Lucky for me there were no technical directives issued to question the legality of my upgrades :ph34r:

Nah it was a good battle for the title. Hope next season more people are involved.

Being honest I had a good week results wise as did you. I hot pole right and the podium. Only thing I got wrong was the SC, I predicted once and went for Bottas for the fastest lap. Was thinking as he's starting at the back. He might start with the white hard tires and go for the fastest at the end and pump the quickest lap in. He was actually nailed on till nancy boy grabbed it near the end. 

Archived