Leicester 1-2 Liverpool (Friendly)

Recent Form:
Liverpool - WWLLW
Leicester - LLLWL

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Possible return of Gini and, VVD and Fabinho cleared for the game so it should be very interesting as I don't think we've ever run away with a game against Leicester. What is working in our favour is that its at home and that in itself is a huge bonus. 

5 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Possible return of Gini and, VVD and Fabinho cleared for the game so it should be very interesting as I don't think we've ever run away with a game against Leicester. What is working in our favour is that its at home and that in itself is a huge bonus. 

As it stands, Fabinho is doubtful isn't he? Gives us a problem at right back if he's not fit

• Subscriber

Have got my fears that we're about to hit a serious slump. We've lost our last three, to Newport, 10 man Southampton and then that deflating loss at Wolves, with this, Manchester United and Spurs to follow - and even after that it's Palace who've beaten us 9-0 over 3 games under Puel. We're in danger of tumbling I think.

The reaction to the Newport loss has been appalling. Puel's gotten very defensive of criticism lately, and while he raises some valid points you do get the feeling these are pleas for time.

Think Liverpool will ultimately have too much for us. They know how to start well and we're the worst starters in the entire division - the worst record in the league in the first 15 minutes and only Cardiff have fallen 1-0 down more frequently than we have.

Expect Liverpool to go 2-0 up, us to get one back and some doubts creep in, but Liverpool seal it at the end. 3-1 to Liverpool.

On 28/01/2019 at 19:00, IgnisExcubitor said:

Hearing Matip is fit. Don't know about Lovren. If the Croatian is fit, and Fabinho isn't, then I expect Matip at RB. Or it will be Camacho. 

I'd rather watch Joel Matip shag my missus up the arse than watch him play right back for Liverpool

• Subscriber

Won't be easy this and based on yesterday's games this is a big chance to afford us some cushion when the CL starts up again. I think we'll win here but it won't be as easy as the opposition fans are claiming haha.

• The title was changed to Liverpool 1-1 Leicester - Wednesday 30th January, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived