talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 29-30th January, 2019

football forum

1 hour ago, carefreeluke said:

He should be starting over both Willian and Pedro quite easily.

Tell you what, I'd be all on board in selling Hazard if it meant those two would be sold as well. As every game goes by, the more I realise how an absolute genius Conte was. 

It's a shame really that the only leader we have in the team is Dave, yet he shouldn't be in the lineup. 

1 hour ago, José said:

Gonzalo the cancer at it again 🤣😂😂😂

Te lo dije hijo mio ! <insert yet another lame excuse by @Berserker > 

Both Cicero and Berserker took the L tonight. That guy Teso keeps winning 

Commenting on a performance which most likely than not you didn't even watch, is a new low. 

Even if we had Ronaldo up top, we wouldn't of scored tonight. You can go back and look at Higuain's performance, and bar the offside runs, he did fairly well. His hold up play was good as was his link up play. He was trying to create chances and it was refreshing to have a complete striker in that aspect. 

The issue is rather an obvious one. Personal. You take Hazard out of the game, no one will create anything. Maybe Luiz on the occasion,  but quite literally no one else. So how is a striker supposed to receive the ball? Let alone in the positions that would allow him to strike at goal?

We fail to create chances because we lack the personal to do so. The personal can't create chances because they aren't good enough for Sarri's system. 

Sarri isn't fault free however. Sarri's in game management is now finally starting to piss me off. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Tell you what, I'd be all on board in selling Hazard if it meant those two would be sold as well. As every game goes by, the more I realise how an absolute genius Conte was. 

It's a shame really that the only leader we have in the team is Dave, yet he shouldn't be in the lineup. 

Commenting on a performance which most likely than not you didn't even watch, is a new low. 

Even if we had Ronaldo up top, we wouldn't of scored tonight. You can go back and look at Higuain's performance, and bar the offside runs, he did fairly well. His hold up play was good as was his link up play. He was trying to create chances and it was refreshing to have a complete striker in that aspect. 

The issue is rather an obvious one. Personal. You take Hazard out of the game, no one will create anything. Maybe Luiz on the occasion,  but quite literally no one else. So how is a striker supposed to receive the ball? Let alone in the positions that would allow him to strike at goal?

We fail to create chances because we lack the personal to do so. The personal can't create chances because they aren't good enough for Sarri's system. 

Sarri isn't fault free however. Sarri's in game management is now finally starting to piss me off. 

I think Sarri’s lost the dressing room already, at most clubs I’d say he probably has time to turn things around... but I don’t think that’s true with Chelsea

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think Sarri’s lost the dressing room already, at most clubs I’d say he probably has time to turn things around... but I don’t think that’s true with Chelsea

Think his little press conference talk putting the players out to dry wasn't in his best interest tbf. Could have handled that much better because this is a team that is capable of winning matches so there's definitely something wrong behind the scenes. I didn't really watch the match but a 4 - 0 loss to a team they should ideally be containing and putting away isn't a good sign at all and its been coming a while with this team. If they don't sort themselves out quick they'll start slipping fast. Luckily for them the contenders are just as prone to problems as well.

6 hours ago, Berserker said:

oh please Rabby save me because i'm a little helpless bitch who can pick on someone like Brian but then i cry like a little girl when someone puts me in my place, rings a bell? xD

He tries to pick on me but is unsuccessful every single time.

I've lost count the amount of times he's disappeared when I've put him in his place.

5 minutes ago, Marc said:

Wait Berserker is still posting? He called someone a paki and a Autumnal foliage two days ago. Imagine if Marc, teso or someone like Brian did that.

I appreciate the gesture bud, but I still think you're a prick.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Marc said:

Wait Berserker is still posting? He called someone a paki and a Autumnal foliage two days ago. Imagine if Marc, teso or someone like Brian did that.

As per the new/updated rules (which you reacted to positively?) he was told not to use that language and remove/edit the posts and opted to instruct us to hide the posts instead. 

Matter is dealt with. Move on. 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I appreciate the gesture bud, but I still think you're a prick.

Oh dear, no need for name calling Brian. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

As per the new/updated rules (which you reacted to positively?) he was told not to use that language and remove/edit the posts and opted to instruct us to hide the posts instead. 

Matter is dealt with. Move on. 

I didn’t think the new rule would apply to racism but hey ho. 

So people go around calling others Paki’s And they just get asked to edit their post? Interesting. 

I’m normally winding you idiots up but I Genuinely can’t believe someone can call another member a paki and get away with it. You’re lucky the person it was aimed at didn’t see it (I think @MUFC) and more others didn’t.

@Berserker is a racist twat. Sorry forgot to tag you first time @Berserker

After a half decent first half, worst second half in years

Possession - Check

More completed passes - Check

More corners - Check

More Off sides - Check

Conceded first and losing - Check

No plan B - Check

Jorginho invisible - Check

Hazard in Madrid - Check

Also the first time we conceded four goals without a reply since 1996, and it is just Bournemouth. Taking nothing from them excellent second half they wanted it more and had a great performance. Sarri just keeps writing his notes which have no influence on our game it is always the same. We will probably win on Saturday and things will be great again.

32 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Apparently Higuain ate 6 mars bars at half time xD Fat bastard was appalling.

I know right. That's underwhelming performance from him.

The least I would have expected from him is 10.

12 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Not sure if true but apparently only 29k at Wembley tonight due to the cold weather :4_joy:

Cold weather definitely effects thing but Liverpool was hit by terrible conditions and Anfield is considerably worse connected than Wembleu but their attendance wasn't badly affected. It's a lane excuse. 

• The topic was unpinned
12 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nonsense.

We are in a cup final. Still in the FA Cup. Still in the Europa League. And are competing for 4th spot, a position at the beginning of the season we knew would be a task to achieve. This season was always going to be a frustrating one, and even at the beginning we knew top 4 and a trophy would make this a 10/10 season for us. 

10 hours ago, José said:

I know you are better than this, such a poor excuse , but now even more I understand Liq. point of view. Once again you are let down by both players and coach but you will stay faithful instead of criticizing the weaknesses like @The Liquidator

Higuain lacks movement and vision to open up the attack when the others can't get him the ball. Re-watch the CL final and what Benzema did highlights what sets him apart from el puto Gordo. 

💣💣

So let me get this straight, I criticised you for generalising Higuain given I am 100% sure you didn't watch the Bournemouth game... your response is putting up a video of Benzema in the Champions League final?

Out of curiosity, can you actually form an argument without introducing a handful of fallacies? 

• Subscriber
On 29/01/2019 at 22:56, RandoEFC said:

Yes but we've been absolute garbage for 2 months. The inconsistent dross should settle between 9th-13th. There would tend to be one or two sides who show a modicum of consistency and get themselves about 6 points ahead of the likes of us, Leicester, Watford and Bournemouth.

On 29/01/2019 at 22:59, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah good point. Weird season.

I do wonder if that point in bold actually isn't the case and this is now to become the norm. Second year running I've felt like we should be about 13th/14th but we've spent a lot of the year 7th/8th. We're 11th now mind, have dropped a place four matchdays on the spin.

On 31/01/2019 at 00:44, José said:

I know you are better than this, such a poor excuse , but now even more I understand Liq. point of view. Once again you are let down by both players and coach but you will stay faithful instead of criticizing the weaknesses like @The Liquidator

Higuain lacks movement and vision to open up the attack when the others can't get him the ball. Re-watch the CL final and what Benzema did highlights what sets him apart from el puto Gordo. 

💣💣

Yeah, that's why Higuain has always had better goal per minute and goal per match figures than Benzemalo as well as being much better at making runs and fabricating space, you don't know what the fuck you're blabbering as per usual.

On 31/01/2019 at 06:22, The Artful Dodger said:

Apparently Higuain ate 6 mars bars at half time xD Fat bastard was appalling.

What match have you watched? xD Don't fall so low man, you were a good poster not so long ago.

On 31/01/2019 at 04:26, Marc said:

There's a big difference between using a diminutive of a demonym (like that guy also did in the post i quoted, which you conveniently forget in your goal of pursuing your ridicolous agenda as per usual) and being a complete melt trolling and derailing countless threads around the forum with your usual nonsense in case you didn't notice.

On 31/01/2019 at 04:40, Marc said:

Oh dear, no need for name calling Brian. 

I didn’t think the new rule would apply to racism but hey ho. 

So people go around calling others Paki’s And they just get asked to edit their post? Interesting. 

I’m normally winding you idiots up but I Genuinely can’t believe someone can call another member a paki and get away with it. You’re lucky the person it was aimed at didn’t see it (I think @MUFC) and more others didn’t.

@Berserker is a racist twat. Sorry forgot to tag you first time @Berserker

How pathetic must be your life to spend your time following people around an online football forum and whining like a baby who lost it's pacifier? xD get a fucking life you tool!

As i said, there's nothing racist in abbreviating a demonym, something you have done several times let me remind you as you seem to have a very short and convenient memory.

9 minutes ago, True Blue said:

First time since the 1996 to concede four without replay. So it goes beyond Roman

You did loose 5.1 to Barcelona. Last time I can remember 

6 hours ago, Berserker said:

Yeah, that's why Higuain has always had better goal per minute and goal per match figures than Benzemalo as well as being much better at making runs and fabricating space, you don't know what the fuck you're blabbering as per usual.

What match have you watched? xD Don't fall so low man, you were a good poster not so long ago.

There's a big difference between using a diminutive of a demonym (like that guy also did in the post i quoted, which you conveniently forget in your goal of pursuing your ridicolous agenda as per usual) and being a complete melt trolling and derailing countless threads around the forum with your usual nonsense in case you didn't notice.

How pathetic must be your life to spend your time following people around an online football forum and whining like a baby who lost it's pacifier? xD get a fucking life you tool!

As i said, there's nothing racist in abbreviating a demonym, something you have done several times let me remind you as you seem to have a very short and convenient memory.

I don't know where you are from, but in the UK 'paki' is a racial slur. If you need educating further, maybe have a google or drop me a message.

Obviously the authorities on TFF don't think it's serious otherwise they would've banned you, or at the least suspended you.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

I don't know where you are from, but in the UK 'paki' is a racial slur. If you need educating further, maybe have a google or drop me a message.

Obviously the authorities on TFF don't think it's serious otherwise they would've banned you, or at the least suspended you.

Like most things, it depends on the context. If used solely as an abbreviation of the demonym and with the intent of making a wordplay it's not. Educate?, you wouldn't be able to educate a parrot to repeat a word even if you wanted to you sad cuntmuppet.

11 hours ago, Berserker said:

Like most things, it depends on the context. If used solely as an abbreviation of the demonym and with the intent of making a wordplay it's not. Educate?, you wouldn't be able to educate a parrot to repeat a word even if you wanted to you sad cuntmuppet.

In which context would calling someone a paki be ok? give me an example.

Again, no need for the name calling.

13 minutes ago, Marc said:

In which context would calling someone a paki be ok? give me an example.

Again, no need for the name calling.

Like if you were to say saucy aussie for example it wouldn't rhyme and be catchy if you used Australian instead of aussie.

Again, there's no need for you to obsess with me and follow me all over the forum, you mind your own business and so will i.

• The topic was locked

Archived