• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 29-30th January, 2019

football forum

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Meanwhile Spurs are in the process of losing yet again to a Watford side who can complete the double over them if they hold on.

Good job they couldn't be arsed in the FA Cup so that they have a better chance of finishing a slightly less distant 3rd in the league though at the expense of a potential trophy because that's what progress looks like these days apparently.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

In a half mate. 3 goals IN A HALF. 

The more teams that follow Bournemouth's game plan tonight, the more of a chance they will get results against us. 

Bournemouth got everything right tonight, defended in numbers were solid and lightning quick on the counter.. fully deserving the win, Starting to see the cracks with Sarri.. it seems as though possession football is his be all and end all.. no defensive plan or substitutes that can turn things around and have an impact.. I know it's very early days yet for Higuain but if Sarri has pushed hard for his transfer in and then fails to get anything worth while from him then where do we go from there?? 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Meanwhile Spurs are in the process of losing yet again to a Watford side who can complete the double over them if they hold on.

Good job they couldn't be arsed in the FA Cup so that they have a better chance of finishing a slightly less distant 3rd in the league though at the expense of a potential trophy because that's what progress looks like these days apparently.

GOAL. Son equalises. Spurs now one goal away from putting me at the top of the didn't age well league table.

Bournemouth get a 4th against Chelsea xD.

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Bournemouth got everything right tonight, defended in numbers were solid and lightning quick on the counter.. fully deserving the win, Starting to see the cracks with Sarri.. it seems as though possession football is his be all and end all.. no defensive plan or substitutes that can turn things around and have an impact.. I know it's very early days yet for Higuain but if Sarri has pushed hard for his transfer in and then fails to get anything worth while from him then where do we go from there?? 

To not even play Higuain the full 90, after forcing the club to go against regulations when signing players over 30, is just a spit on the face to the club. You have your man and we are 2 goals behind, so you sub him off at 70?

4-0 now. 

Yup. Think we are done here. Credit to Bournemouth. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

To not even play Higuain the full 90, after forcing the club to go against regulations when signing players over 30, is just a spit on the face to the club. You have your man and we are 2 goals behind, so you sub him off at 70?

4-0 now. 

Yup. Think we are done here. Credit to Bournemouth. 

If Sarri does not make the most of him or turn our fortunes around then he is going to look like a bit of a tit... And then who is going to be getting the blame then?? the players or manager?

Will be interested to see how Morata gets on now out of curiosity 

4-0 is a right drubbing... and that on top of everything to play for, opening a gap on Arsenal and closing one on Spurs and still we couldn't muster the required effort... 

Not sure other than a complete overhaul tactically that we can improve anywhere?? Same approach every game, This lot are starting to remind me of Arsenal of old, tons of great passing but bugger all to show for it come the 90 minutes..  

Watched the last 20 absolutely shocking from Chelsea, although Bournemouth's third was a great goal. Kante looks dreadful under Sarri, never seen him look so out of sorts.

Sarri massively underperforming for me, Chelsea have invested in Jorginho, Kepa and Higuain. Two of those 100% Sarri players and they aren't cheap. It's all well and good saying the players aren't performing but neither is he.

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Bring back Morata.

15 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Sarri massively underperforming for me, Chelsea have invested in Jorginho, Kepa and Higuain. Two of those 100% Sarri players and they aren't cheap. It's all well and good saying the players aren't performing but neither is he.

Those two players are the least of our worries. Our issues primarily concern us when we approach the final third, especially against sides that sit back. 

40 minutes ago, José said:

Gonzalo the cancer at it again 🤣😂😂😂

Te lo dije hijo mio ! <insert yet another lame excuse by @Berserker > 

Both Cicero and Berserker took the L tonight. That guy Teso keeps winning 

The only cancer is the one you have in your brain which prompts you to say such idiotic and senseless shit every time you type a post or open your month. That and your idols Whinehinho and Pogdab.

I really have no excuse for the sheer ignorance and stupidity of other people, perhaps genetics.

Hijito mio i'd rather talk with the master of the circus (@Cicero) and not with one of the monkeys. ;)

3 hours ago, José said:

How many goals did GONZALO scored versus FUCKING BOURNEMOUTH?

I know the answer, the same as he did versus RM(CL final) and every time Argentina needed him :clown::rofl: you will be back on your knees begging for Kels pic just to get likes from here lmao or have you forgot about that che boludo ? 

As i already told you, a striker needs good service to score goals, get that engraved in your pea sized brain. How many leagues and champions leagues did Mourinho win at UTD again?, yeah i already know the answer..

What the fuck are you talking about?, the only begging we have seen and we will see again is yours to the staff, oh please Rabby save me because i'm a little helpless bitch who can pick on someone like Brian but then i cry like a little girl when someone puts me in my place, rings a bell? xD

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

If not actual weather is some sort of fair weather an apt description. 

I’d disagree completely, it’s our fanbase taking a stand against a chairman that has continued to have absolutely no regard for the match going supporter, and voting with their feet. Good on them. Maybe your lot should try it some time 

Just now, Storts said:

I’d disagree completely, it’s our fanbase taking a stand against a chairman that has continued to have absolutely no regard for the match going supporter, and voting with their feet. Good on them. Maybe your lot should try it some time 

I'm not entirely convinced you'd have got only 29k if you were playing Liverpool.

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived