talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 29-30th January, 2019

football forum

Whats wrong in being called a Paki, you pathetic keyboard SJW?

Its a short form of Pakistani, which is a nationality.

The next I know will be you getting your panties in a twist when someone calls you a "Brit" instead of British.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, AMG said:

Whats wrong in being called a Paki, you pathetic keyboard SJW?

Its a short form of Pakistani, which is a nationality.

The next I know will be you getting your panties in a twist when someone calls you a "Brit" instead of British.

It can be construed as a racist term but again, it depends on the context.

For info, this may help.

• Subscriber

Bloody hell in our regiment during my army days our battery had guys nicknames from Paki, Argie (Argentina), Frog Legs (French), Wallaby (Australian), Kiwi (N.Z), Jock (Scottish), Sheep Shagger or Taff (Welsh) Paddy (Irish) Indi (Indian), Blackie (any black bloke)etc, we had a black American in our battery and he would always call us Honky Tonks lol, we all got on fine with whatever nickname was chosen for us, even our troop commanders or NCO's would use the nicknames without any conflict, nowadays things have just gone haywire.   

Jesus Christ. The term paki is nothing like calling someone a Brit or an Aussie. Anyone who thinks that is plain fucking stupid (That’s you @Cannabis @Berserker @CaaC - John @AMG) even fucking @Stan understands it’s racist, that’s saying something. 

Ever heard of the term ‘paki bashing’ which was a past time in the 70s/80s? It is used in the UK as a racial slur to anyone of of Asian descent and is an association to the racism that Asian people (often a lot that aren’t from Pakistan) have suffered in the UK.

I find it hard to believe that anyone calling someone a ‘paki’ isn’t aware of the racist connotations associated with the insult.

35 minutes ago, Marc said:

Jesus Christ. The term paki is nothing like calling someone a Brit or an Aussie. Anyone who thinks that is plain fucking stupid (That’s you @Cannabis @Berserker @CaaC - John @AMG) even fucking @Stan understands it’s racist, that’s saying something. 

Ever heard of the term ‘paki bashing’ which was a past time in the 70s/80s? It is used in the UK as a racial slur to anyone of of Asian descent and is an association to the racism that Asian people (often a lot that aren’t from Pakistan) have suffered in the UK.

I find it hard to believe that anyone calling someone a ‘paki’ isn’t aware of the racist connotations associated with the insult.

Marc, you're a whopper, nobody on here gives a single fuck what you think, let that sink in.

35 minutes ago, Marc said:

No problem Stan. You’re above them idiots in Marc’s hierachy.

Now that is something I'd love to see.

Not because I care about what you say, but because I seriously doubt that you have either the IQ or the writing skills necessary to undertake a (troll) project of this magnitude.

19 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Marc, you're a whopper, nobody on here gives a single fuck what you think, let that sink in.

More importantly, it's not about what I think.

Calling someone a paki is racist and your only retort is to call me a whopper :congrats:

I think here in the U.S., if I were to say 'You Paki', to someone from Pakistan, it could be viewed as racist as it'll most likely only be said in a negative context. I'm not sure why you couldn't just say, 'The block from Pakistan'. 

I know it irks me when Europeans refer to me as a 'Yank', as I don't really get the meaning as it means something completely different over here. Just quit being lazy and say, 'Ameican' FFS

3 minutes ago, José said:

A warrior for justice that guy Marc is, the modern Rosa Parks. Every once in a while I pass by the city of Selma(alabama) where African-Americans and common sense caucasians got hosed down by the racist white cops. A little water didn't stopped them and I doubt Berserker and his gang of workers of inequity will stop you @Marc. Thanks for all the great work you do for those victims that are sometimes too afraid because of the backlash that comes with it, like it has for you here. 

My father is from Selma. You are absolutely clueless with this remark. C'mon man, you're better than this. 

Just now, José said:

Your father was probably educated on by the Alabama school system, a system that still to this day says the Civil war had nothing to do with slavery :what: been living here for 15 years, I have talked to many older black people, I know the real facts brother, you dont. 

He was, went to an all-black high school during a time period you can only read about, and then went on to a private university on a football scholarship. Whatever wind-up your on, you are looking foolish by even jokingly comparing anything on an internet, football forum, to what Rosa Park and co did. 

1 minute ago, José said:

To a smaller extent, but all I see is @Marc  standing up for all those "p..is" and "m...loids" (Berserker's victims) that dont have a voice. My fucking bad for supporting the guy whose main goal is equality. Instead of a ban, Berserker's actions got rewarded with an award, that says it all mate. 

I agree with Marc's interpretation of the slang, "Paki', but from my point of view, you could have just left this entire argument subside but instead want to keep it going as I thoroughly believe you enjoy riling people up. Not my favorite trait of yours, but things would go a lot easier if you just left Marc fend for himself against another poster instead of coming in and being his hype guy. Marc's a grown man. 

2 minutes ago, José said:

To a smaller extent, but all I see is @Marc  standing up for all those "p..is" and "m...loids" (Berserker's victims) that dont have a voice. My fucking bad for supporting the guy whose main goal is. Instead of a ban, Berserker's actions got rewarded with an award, that says it all mate. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5801490

Keep your jealousy coming pal, love every second of it. All you could ever win is a wooden spoon award. ^_^

5 hours ago, Eco said:

I agree with Marc's interpretation of the slang, "Paki', but from my point of view, you could have just left this entire argument subside but instead want to keep it going as I thoroughly believe you enjoy riling people up. Not my favorite trait of yours, but things would go a lot easier if you just left Marc fend for himself against another poster instead of coming in and being his hype guy. Marc's a grown man

AbUWe1d.png

On 02/02/2019 at 10:51, Cannabis said:

That's what I've always said, ''Paki'' is simply short for ''Pakistani'' which if someone is from Pakistan shouldn't really be considered offensive - laughable that some people find it so. Is ''Brit'' offensive? Didn't think so. Nuclear war won't end the world, SJW's will.

Blimey

That's what I've always said, ''Paki'' is simply short for ''Pakistani'' which if someone is from Pakistan shouldn't really be considered offensive - laughable that some people find it so. Is ''Brit'' offensive? Didn't think so. Nuclear war won't end the world, SJW's will.

Blimey

Blimey

My word. 

• The topic was locked

Archived