talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 2nd & 6th February, 2019

football forum

5 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Already a disgusting number of fans on Twitter giving it the "Anyone who wants us to beat City is an idiot". I already don't want to watch us play tomorrow but the prospect of the wet wipes in the stands wearing the 'its the taking part that counts' t-shirts is already making my eyes bleed in anticipation.

Complain about us being bang average and stinking of mediocrity and not winning a trophy for 24 years then coming out with shite like that is an absolute embarrassment and if that's the attitude that section of support wants the club to take we'll have a more relevant rivalry with Tranmere than Liverpool by the time I get old.

I'd like to think it's a small minority of the fans but however many it is they can join the board and most of the players and coaching staff on the Everton shitlist.

It's a load of nonsense at any stage of the season it's loser talk that it's got to be a minority surely the majority aren't that stupid. There's plenty of the season to go it's not like the time when you lost 3-2 to City after being ahead through a wonder goal from Barkley. I personally think that's stupid talk at any shave of the season even stupider at this stage though if I was an Everton fan I would be desperate for my side to put on a performance and bounce back with a win or at least a draw after recent defeats to Wolves and Millwall. Hopefully the players and manager will be up for it and you'll put in a performances and maybe get a result. West Ham bounced back in style yesterday hopefully Everton will tommorow.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton fans (okay some, but the numbers do seem high) are not coming out of this looking good. From the outside it looks that this match is their season. The only thing that matters to them is this match... and losing in it. Absolutely embarrassing. :D 

24 minutes ago, Stan said:

The state of this xD

It's obvious, he is joking or baiting Everton fans. 

• Subscriber

Just got back from London, this team looks pretty gash but then don't they all. Walcott started though is a travesty, fucking pointless.

I disagree with our fans supporting our opponents under any circumstances but let's not pretend this is the first time a fanbase has acted this way.

You won't find many fanbases throughout history who hate their own club anyway as much as Everton fans do right now. At least Newcastle fans can hate Mike Ashley, Arsenal fans can hate Wenger, but for us it's just the whole fucking institution by now.

Don't embarrass yourselves again tonight Everton you fucks.

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Fernandinho better be careful now, he can only afford to hack Davies down 13 more times before he gets booked.

The most persistent fouler in the league.

• Subscriber

Fuck off. Odious club. You know you're cunts when I actually have to consider (albeit fleetingly) whether I could stomach seeing Liverpool win the league instead.

Jesus is still shite by the way. Almost missed that chance too.

At least we didn't reach pure 11/10 AIDs tonight which is an achievement in the last two and a bit months as far as we're concerned. City always in 2nd-3rd gear though.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived