talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 2nd & 6th February, 2019

football forum

6 minutes ago, Storts said:

The fans of yours that are making this into a 'Everton a smalltime, we would never do such a thing' which I've seen a lot of.

I just don't think any Everton fan should be criticised for being content with losing a game to potentially stop you winning the league, in a season for them that is largely over. I've taken on board your Europe point, but really I'm not sure it carries much weight in the direction their season is going. 

We can agree to disagree 

Any fan, Everton, Liverpool, Tottenham, whoever, that is wanting to lose a game when their team can still potentially make something half decent of their season should rightly be criticised. 7th is up for grabs for a number of teams as it stands.

But yeah let's agree to disagree

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a mate of mine is the most bitter of Evertonians he wanted City to hammer them the other night which would be fine if he didn't attend or watch the game on TV  but the fact he actually still went to the game with that mindset is ridiculous. He went home that night drunk and singing head off asif Everton just turned them over xD

Archived