Man Utd 4-1 Leicester

Recent Form
Leicester - DLLLW
Man Utd - DWWWW

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Well, this is the game I said Ole would lose his 100% winning run but Burnley ended that with a draw BUT...this could be the match that Ole will have his first loss as Manager of United.

I think I will go for another score draw of either 1-1 or 2-2 but the way these games have been playing out with Newcastle beating City, Leicester drawing with Liverpool (Klopp said it was "Snow on the pitch made it hard for us" :whistling:") and the biggest shock with Bournemouth putting Chelsea under the hammer anything can happen.

• Subscriber

I've backed us to go 1-0 down within ten minutes but win the game at 80/1. Bet365 bet builder.

After last night I'm convinced these performances against the big sides are no fluke.

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Stan said:

Mike Dean's red-cards record. He's on 99 red cards shown in Premier League.

He referees the game tomorrow. 

Thank FUCK Fellaini is gone, Dean is another bloody Red Card walking man and if Fellaini was still with United and was playing I guarantee you Fellaini would be off with a Red, you only have to sneeze at a player with Dean around and the player goes down, Dean will pull out a Red.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Thank FUCK Fellaini is gone, Dean is another bloody Red Card walking man and if Fellaini was still with United and was playing I guarantee you Fellaini would be off with a Red, you only have to sneeze at a player with Dean around and the player goes down, Dean will pull out a Red.

Reckon it's on Vardy tomorrow.

• Subscriber

We are on an extraordinarily long run (for us) without a red card. I think under Puel we've had something like 10 but in fairness, I don't think we've had one for quite a while now.

The more I talk the more I nail one on so I'll stop.

7 minutes ago, José said:

Mendy literally pulls down/tackles Paul Pogba as he makes a run to the box and NO fucking call, that was a clear second yellow. Everyone but the fucking bald headed cunt saw it. 

Fans are already turning against Puel as they boo him intensively during a bad sub. They better have another caretaker that's capable because no respectable coach will be down to join such a hostile and negative club/atmosphere 

Why are you always so angry?  

• Administrator

Annoyed at losing to an early goal AGAIN. 

Throws a game plan we have out the window as we have to work harder to chase the game. What's more frustrating is that Utd didn't to too much after they scored. They just had expert game management and saw the game out with consummate ease, really. Says it all that their first shot on target after the goal was in the 87th minute! 

We had some decent half-chances in return - Vardy's overhead kick and weak finish late on, Ghezzal's free kick, Evans mis-kicking from Maguire's knock down. The chances were there but it says a lot about the game that I think if we had scored, Utd could just up the tempo and get another if need be. 

Not gonna blame the ref for anything but he took the piss with not acting on the time-wasting though towards the end. 

Proper annoyed with fans that boo on a player coming on to the pitch. Really don't get the logic. When a player is low on confidence, booing him on as an introduction really isn't going to work. I do however agree with the reaction to Maddison coming off. Bizarre sub. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Thought I was hearing things but was that aimed at Ghezzal (or however you spell it). There were boos when Maddison was taken off, quite rightly but I'm sure I heard them for the lad coming on which really can't be helping things. 

Agree with you about the game too, only saw the second half but United looked in second gear the whole time, had chances to make it more and should have. 

Yeah Ghezzal and Iheanacho got booed when coming on but not as loudly as Maddison coming off. 

2 minutes ago, José said:

@Stan you bring up time wasting but what about that clear foul on Paul Pogba that would of meant a second yellow for the lcfC 

I'd need to see it back to be honest but I don't recall there being much fuss or clamour by Utd players during the game when it did happen? Couldn't even tell you when it did happen in the game. I've not seen replays of it. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, José said:

Fans are already turning against Puel as they boo him intensively during a bad sub. They better have another caretaker that's capable because no respectable coach will be down to join such a hostile and negative club/atmosphere 

You know, weirdly I do kind of agree with this, as boring to watch as we are. Our fans are a bit of a joke and contribute to my overall frustration. Funny as well was Ghezzal definitely did more than Maddison.

• Subscriber

Don't remember them having a load of chances. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that it was an off day for Man Utd, either that or the league genuinely is so abysmal now that a side that ordinary can win 9 in 10. Thought they were there for the taking to be honest. As per usual though, we give ourselves a mountain to climb. It's the same mistakes time and time again. It wasn't a terrible performance at all, but it was still littered with the usual errors and he just never learns from them.

• Administrator

@José I'll forget the time-wasting if you forget the questionable Mendy incident.

But this can not be ignored. Matic should be getting a 2nd yellow at the very least here. Don't see how this can be defended to be honest... 

• The title was changed to Leicester 0-1 Man Utd - Sunday 3rd February, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned
  • Administrator
5 hours ago, José said:

@Stan

That's a red all day every day. 

From that still picture, it looks bad. I've not watched anything back though still but from where I sat (pretty much the view behind Mendy) it looked like he got the ball and momentum carried him through in to the player. 

Archived