• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 1-1 Liverpool - Monday 4th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Inverted said:

The ref was so shocked at Lallana actually being decent that he missed that obvious offside. 

Lallana’s class when he’s healthy. He’s just not been healthy for the last 18 months. Looking good now today though 

Fucking set pieces. Conceded from at least one in each of our last three games.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lallana’s class when he’s healthy. He’s just not been healthy for the last 18 months. Looking good now today though 

Lallana's had a good half season in his four and a half at Liverpool. Injured or not, he's the epitome of style over substance.

• Administrator

West Ham will rue that Snodgrass miss. Should be hitting the target at the bare minimum. 

Like last Wednesday, Liverpool have been fairly poor since going ahead. 

16 minutes ago, José said:

The pressure from Man Citeh is too much for this inexperience (title-wise) but EXPENSIVE squad. Klopp has zero excuses with the spending he has done this past few transfer windows

What excuse did Mourinho have? 

Go and finish licking the print off of the Pogba poster on your bedroom wall.

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

This is such a scrappy game now. Neither team wanting to take initiative or take the game by the scruff of its neck. 

I was thinking the same. Someone will throw caution to the wind eventually because I hope it doesn't end this way.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Antonio always fucking scores against us.

This Keita lad had a lot of hype... but he’s not that great at all. Sleepy fucker

I think he will eventually do well, much like Fabinho, who at first had a really hard time to adapt to the pace of english game.

Still, I think Liverpool needs a more creative midfielder in the squad. Isco, who´s out of favor with Solari, would be a really good signing. When Firmino is not playing well, the lack of creativity in Liverpool´s midfield gets really exposed. 

• The title was changed to West Ham 1-1 Liverpool - Monday 4th February, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived