• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Michy Batshuayi Loaned to Crystal Palace

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
15 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Bit of topic but that looked like it went in but we didn't score against Belgium in the world cup?? I spent most of it drunk and can't remember what happened

It was straight after Belgium scored. It was Batshuayi 'celebrating'. 

• 1 year later...

He's clearly built an affection for the club which can only be a good thing. No doubt Chelsea have got these players to sign new contracts as they're crapping it about FFP in a couple of years.

With Michy back I hope we keep Zaha due to the partnership built together. Zaha, Michy and Ayew/Eze on the counter sounds very interesting with Andros, Schlupp and Benteke as backup options. We've been playing hardball over Bella-Kotchap and Downes all window so I envisage those deals are likely to happen too.

The ITK's reckon we are in for another attacking wide player still. The only names I've seen linked with from reputable sources are Sarr and Benrahma which would make an absolutely insane window. If that happens I think it could spell the end for Andros Townsend unless Zaha leaves. I havent seen this link been made but I reckon he would be a fantastic signing for Fulham floating in deliveries for Mitrovic. 

On a side note I really feel for Gallagher, not a fan of treating him the way we have. I imagine he will join one of the promoted clubs and come back to bite us. The thought of him and Brewster together in the PL was intriguing to me too.

Archived