talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

January 2019 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

First month of the year already complete and we are proud to announce our first member of the month for 2019.

January has seen a high level of contribution all over the boards - not just football related but many valuable contributions for the benefit and enjoyment for members in off-topic sections, too.

We believe that this member has excelled in this respect and we are thankful for his input and posts across TF365. Historically regarded as one of the funniest members on TF365, his posts can provide much amusement for us all at times, and mixing this in with the more serious posts when necessary, we are very happy to announce that the January 2019 Member of the Month is....

@Berserker!

It's his first time on the podium since this site's inception back in March 2017, where he finished 3rd, so congratulations sir!

Despite a busy schedule (eating Mars bars?), we managed to catch a quick moment for when he received the news:

Image result for higuain gif

Not far behind Berserker in the votes were @Bluewolf in 2nd and @Mel81x in 3rd.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

On a personal level, notable mentions must go to anyone who has contributed a lot while the Asian Cup has been played. It's not the most popular of tournaments worldwide as shown by the coverage but they've made it a very popular place to talk about Asian football on here, off the top of my head thanks to @Azeem, @Mel81x, @Harry @Toinho @Devil-Dick Willie @Blue @Dr. Gonzo @Storts @nudge  for making that area of the forum worthwhile reading:D 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

On a personal level, notable mentions must go to anyone who has contributed a lot while the Asian Cup has been played. It's not the most popular of tournaments worldwide as shown by the coverage but they've made it a very popular place to talk about Asian football on here, off the top of my head thanks to @Azeem, @Mel81x, @Harry @Toinho @Devil-Dick Willie @Blue @Dr. Gonzo @Storts @nudge  for making that area of the forum worthwhile reading:D 

What about the Sudamericano U20? :D

Congrats you mad Argentine! @Berserker

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

You're going to break a lot of hearts there, tagged in the MOTM thread without actually winning it? Shitbag.

xD

Didn't think of that! 

• Subscriber

Can’t believe I’ve been overlooked after the wonderful activity and contributions I’ve brought this month!

Well done Berserker top poster, and well deserved. First the hierarchy then MOTM. Might as well retire months won’t get much better than this 

Been a great month all round I think 

Glad to know racism doesn’t rule anyone out too! :ph34r:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, José said:

Like nicholas pointed out, good to know offensive posts towards others doesn't automatically rule you out of this award. 

Can you not bring this kind of negativity in to a topic of celebration please? It's quite boring.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Congrats!

When I sent Stan the shortlist with the 3 candidates last week, I already had a feeling that you might win it this month.

yep...it really is no coincidence...

image.png

Image result for illuminati gif

• The topic was unpinned

Archived