• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2018/19 - 8-10th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you post goal updates @Stan?

M’boro v Leeds draw perfect. I fancied stoke to get something against WBA so a little annoyed with that.

the big one tomorrow. I will be queuing up at spoons for a beer at 9am, joy. Nervous but excited as always. Same team as last week I think.

3-1 Norwich. Late Rhodes goal and he’s celebrates in front of them, please. 

On 09/02/2019 at 16:39, Stan said:

Blackburn 0-1 Bristol City

Bristol city always seem to get a good run and then loose it. They are getting it at the right time though this season. Think it is incredible a city the size of Bristol has never had a team in the premier League and not in the old first division since the 80's I think. And despite what you may here rugby isn't more popular in Bristol

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Bristol city always seem to get a good run and then loose it. They are getting it at the right time though this season. Think it is incredible a city the size of Bristol has never had a team in the premier League and not in the old first division since the 80's I think. And despite what you may here rugby isn't more popular in Bristol

I think it'll happen in the next few years. Don't think they'll have enough for this season to get promotion as there are stronger teams in playoffs but they seem to have the makings to be able to push on. Good luck to them if so. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I think it'll happen in the next few years. Don't think they'll have enough for this season to get promotion as there are stronger teams in playoffs but they seem to have the makings to be able to push on. Good luck to them if so. 

I don't think they favourites. But nor were Blackpool, huddlesfield ect

Fantastic day yesterday. Holt and Huckerby drinking with supporters in a pub before the game set the tone, what a feeling around the club atm, everyone pulling in the same direction. Holt also sat in the barclay stand, the row in front of me, about 5 seats away. Just a brilliant day, really feeling it today though, should've booked today off work, school boy. Onel scoring after a couple of mins was incredible. They actually had a decent spell after half time but they just have zero quality.

Fantastic finishes from Pukki. His first goal was a world class finish. Hits it early before the keeper sets himself, he often does that often, much like Kane does.

Really embarrassing from Lambert, after saying in his pre-match press conference that you need a cool head on derby day. Farke is cool as fuck. I still struggle to properly hate lambert, i'll just always rememebr them 3 brilliant seasons he gave us.

City going up and the town are going down!!

Archived