talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fulham 0-3 Man Utd - Saturday 9th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utd  remind me of Barcelona in about 2004 where they started of really bad then came back very strong and then won the league the year after. As much as I hate to say it I think utd will win the league next year 

• The title was changed to Fulham 0-3 Man Utd - Saturday 9th February, 2019
  • Subscriber

Fulham and Huddersfield are almost certainly gone. Huddersfield I think will be naturally disappointed but half expected, Fulham however should be ashamed at how they've handled this season.

• The topic was unpinned
28 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

If Ole doesn't get the job full time then United deserve all the bad luck in the world. Bloke has worked a miracle to turn them from being utter dogshit to the most in form team in the league. 

Be class if he headbutted Paul Ince when they next meet too, the absolute whop.

I said it to someone on Twitter but I think it would be risky if he got the job.

Does he deserve it? Absolutely. However, interims have a history of doing poorly after being permanently hired. At least in the Premier League. Shakespeare is a prime example, and I think there was another one recently who's name escapes me at the moment.

I also think it's just a purple patch. The players have the pressure relieved and are playing with confidence. United have one of the best squads in Europe, but I honestly think this sort of form is just a novelty effect. I'm not saying they'll go back to being shite, but they'll go back to being below City in terms of form and performances.

Man U  are still riding the high of not having to play under Mourinho and his shitty management. The real test will be when they have a few weeks off in the summer and come back to prepare for a fresh season. 

Does he deserve a chance? On form you'd say yes, but it's still a big risk to take. I'd still bet on them going big for Pochettino or Zidane in the summer. 

Archived