• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 9th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Coming out in the second half and putting this to bed is vital now and getting Trent a run-in if possible as well. We've run the show even though they've been rather compact and that's a good sign considering who we're playing next week.

I was never a big fan of Iwobi, but he has had a very good season under Emery. He has got a lot of undeserved flack recently when I think he has been one of our better performers lately.

Mkhitaryan also playing well, I do think he is a good squad player but it's just the wages he's on which is the issue just not worth it.

It's only Huddersfield but we do look a lot better with wingers, need to be looking at one or two in the summer.

• Subscriber
33 minutes ago, Stan said:

Liverpool 1-0 Bournemouth - Sadio Mane, 23mins. Apparently Mane was offside but lino didn't spot it.

Is this actually true or a wind up? 😂

Spent the last 45 minutes mostly trying to find a stream, apparently it's been an even game though. 

• Subscriber
Just now, RandoEFC said:

Spent the last 45 minutes mostly trying to find a stream, apparently it's been an even game though. 

Think he's marginally offside when Milner crosses the ball in as he comes back from an offside position on second look. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Genuine. Even the melt that is Paul Ince said it was offside. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Have Bournemouth ever been away to a top six side and lost by less than 3 goals?

Yeah. Against Leicester in 15/16 season :ph34r:

• Subscriber

We're only 8 ahead of 18th as it stands. While I don't think we will get relegated, we were about double that clear a month ago. We've got to get a couple of wins soon.

19 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Matip picks up one of the softest yellows you could ever imagine.

Keita’s actually playing well today. Happy to see that.

Taylor has been handing out soft cards all day. A couple that the Bournemouth players got were on the soft side.

Yeah, he's played well. I felt this was a good game for him to stay in the side today given Bournemouth's struggles away from home and the fact he's showed glimpses of quality recently (he'd also showed glimpses of stupidity in possession admittedly). But yeah, he's had a good game overall today

• The topic was unpinned

Archived